Dark circles are common problem faced by people. If you are having dark circles people thought that you have very tiring work schedule. You often look tired and full of fatigue. What causes you dark circles? Let’s discuss
1. Old age
2. Sometimes genetic condition
3. Dark skin tone
Main reason for Dark circle is mostly fatigue. There is no need to get worry and no medical attention required
Read More : Why you need a Full body Check up
Common causes of Dark circles
1. Fatigue- Oversleeping or extreme fatigue can cause Dark circles. Sleep deprivation cause your skin to become dull and paler. Lack of sleep may also cause fluid to build underneath your eyes can appear puffy.
2. Age- As we grow old our skin became thinner and there will be decrease of fat and collagen which maintains skin elasticity. Natural aging is the common reason behind dark circles beneath the eyes.
3. Eyestrain- if you are continuously watching TV or computer for a long time it will put stain on your eyes and enlarge the blood vessels which can be the cause of dark circles.
4. Allergy- Allergic reactions and eye dryness can also cause dark circles. Allergic reactions often cause puffy eyes. it will increase your urge to rub and scratch the skin around your eyes can cause inflammation swelling and broken blood vessels. The result will be dark shadows under your eyes.
5. Dehydration- Dehydration is the common cause of dark circles under your eyes. When your body became dehydrated the skin under your eyes will become dull and area under eyes will be dark.
6. Sun exposure- over sun exposure can cause your body to produce an excess of melanin which gives you dark colour. Too much sun exposure can cause pigmentation under your eyes.
7. Genetics- if you have a family history of developing dark circles under your eyes. Over time the dark circles sometimes lighten or get darker. Sometimes medical condition like thyroid disease can also result on dark circles beneath your eyes.
How you can get rid of dark circles
You can get rid of dark circles by getting more sleep, staying hydrated and reducing screen time can be very helpful. You can even use cold compresses or eye creams may help.