Heart failure generally occurs when the heart is not pumping well enough to supply the body with blood. Sometimes people can manage heart failure with lifestyle changes and medications.
Heart failure in young people
It is not common to have heart attack in young generation however your body will give you some earning signs before having a heart attack.
Read More : Things you must have in your wardrobe this summer
Warning signs of a heart failure are
1. General weakness
4. Trouble in concentrating
5. Bluish colour in fingers and lips
6. Sleeping disorder
7. Abdominal pain
9. Loss of appetite
10. Weight gain
Read More : Plants which are Unlucky and attracts bad luck as per Vastu
11. Swelling in neck, ankles, abdomen, veins, feet
Medical help required
1. If you feel pain in chest
2. Shortness of breadth
3. Dizziness or fainting
Main reasons behind heart failures in early age
1. Stress- Young people have a lot of stress stress of performance, stress of urbanization. This stress of performing at par will develop excessive pressure on heart and results in hear failure in young generations.
2. Smoking – If you smoke you are almost three times more likely to die of heart and blood vessel disease. You can have sudden cardiac arrest.
3. Drinking- Excessive alcohol intake can lead to high blood pressure, heart failure and stroke excessive drinking can cause cardiomyopathy a disorder which affects heart muscles it will lead to obesity and a long list of health problems.
Measures to prevent heart diseases
1. Active lifestyle – we must educate people and convince them about the importance of physical activity and exercises. If you exercise on daily basis and follow a healthy eating schedule it will definitely reduce the risk of heart failures.
2. Good quality sleep- Adults need at least seven hours of sleep at night. Set a sleep schedule and stick to it by going to bed and waking up at the same times each day.
3. Get regular health screenings of blood pressure, cholesterol levels, type 2 diabetes. If you are facing problem of high cholesterol, high blood pressure or diabetes your doctor will definitely suggest you medications or some lifestyle changes follow the routine to get rid of these problems.