Smoking will have major negative effects on our body. The warning of smoking is mentioned on each cigarette packet Smoking is injurious to health. Smoking has overall bad effects on our body
1. Smoking can cause Future vision problems and increases the risk of eye problems like glaucoma and cataracts.
2. if you are a female smoker you are tend to have menopause early than nonsmokers.
3. Yellowish and Brownish stains on teeth are the signs of long term smoking it will also increase the risk of infection or inflammation which will cause tooth and bone loss.
4. People who are chain smokers are at significantly risk of developing lung cancer. Lung cancer is the most common cause of death due to smoking.
5. Smoking will decrease your appetite and decreasing your sense of taste. If you stop smoking then you can enjoy your food fully.
6. Women smokers has highest risk of developing cervical cancer
7. Women and men both who smokes frequently can have problem of short term and long term fertility issues.
8. smoking increase the blood clotting in your body blood clots increase the risk of heart damage stroke .
9. smoking is well known lifestyle habit which will contribute to major heart disease. The people who smoke or who are exposed to smoke both are at risk of heart diseases.
10. Regular cigarette smoking can cause dry skin and premature aging. It will reduce your blood flow which will cause decrease your skin nutrition.
Quitting smoking is a difficult process but if you consult with your doctor he can help you in quitting smoking. There are so many prescription and non prescription medicine. You can take help from smoking cessation resource center which will advice and help you in this regard.