PM Narendra Modi Born on September 17, 1950 and celebrating his 72nd birthday today (17 September, 2022). The number eight plays important role in the life of Pm Narendra Modi as he takes oath for the first time as prime minister of country on 26 May 2014. He has taken the oath of being chief minister of Gujarat on 26 December. Lets discuss 10 most important schemes of PM Modi Govt to benefit India.
Read More : All you need to know about the Health benefits of Tulsi -The Queen of Herbs
1. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yogna- Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) is National Mission for Financial Inclusion to ensure access to financial services, namely, a basic savings & deposit accounts, remittance, credit, insurance, pension in an affordable manner. Under the scheme, a basic savings bank deposit (BSBD) account can be opened in any bank branch or Business Correspondent (Bank Mitra) outlet, by persons not having any other account. This scheme was announced by PM Modi In the independence day 15 August, 2014. It was launched on 28 august and described as a festival to celebrate the liberation of poor from a major vicious cycle of poverty.
2. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana(PMUY)-Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojna was launched on May 1 2016 and Ujjwala 2.0 was launched on August 10 2021. The main alm behind launching this scheme is to safeguard the health of women and children by providing them clean cooking fuel. So deposit free LPG Connection is given to the eligible house hold with a financial assistance of Rs 1600 per connection. Free of cost LPG refill and gas stove is provided for the first time by public sector Oil marketing companies(OMCs)
Read More : Reasons behind Suffering from cancer at an early stages of life
3. Start up India- Modi Govt is in favour of creating more and more Jobs for people of India. So they launched Startup India Scheme in January 2016 to build strong ecosystem for innovation and startup in the country which will create large scale employment opportunities and economic growth. Data shows that April 2022 shows that startup have grown from 471 to 7300 Approx.
4. Pm Kisan Scheme- Pm kisan is again a Central sector scheme launched on 24 February 2019 to help the financial needs of land holding farmers. Financial assistance of rs 6000 per year in three equal instalments which is every fourth month will be transferred in to bank account of farmers through DBT mode. At first it was introduced to small and marginal farmers who are having land of 2 hectares but afterwards in June 2019 it was extended to cover all landholding farmers.
5. Standup India Scheme- Stand up india scheme is launched in April 2016 to promote entrepreneurship which will focus on job creation and economic development. The main aim behind stand up india is ro promote entrepreneurship among women SC and ST categories. It will facilitate banks loans from Scheduled Commercial banks between Rs 10 lakh to 1 crore to atleast one SC or ST and one woman per bank branch for setting up a Greenfield enterprise in trading services or manufacturing sector.