Want to go for a budgeted holiday out of India. Vietnam is the best country to travel. it is full of beautiful landscapes, cascading land terraces , pristine beaches, and several limestone caves. It will make your trip delightful and full of adventure. The street food of the Vietnam is the best and adds to the best travel experience. You can plan your trip between 50K to 60K rupees.
Read More : Amazing Health benefits of Black coffee
Flight tickets- The cheapest ticket to Vietnam from India is almost Rs 15000 round the trip. And the most popular route is New Delhi to Ho Chi Minh City. There are no direct flights between India and Vietnam. Connecting flights are operated by jet Airways, Thai Airlines and Vietnam airlines. Vietnam airlines offer nonstop flies from to Vietnam. Make your travel to Vietnam flexible and book the cheapest tickets in the month.
Accommodation- There are so many budgeted hotels and hostels. You can explore Backpackers INN or Eco backpackers Hostels for the best deals for living. You can book through AIrBNB You can have the accommodation of single bed in a hostel in Just Rs 1000
Street Food- Vietnam is most famous for its street food. Nem Raan or Cha Gio (Fried spring Balls) and cha Ca (Grilled Fish) Pho ( Broth Noodles) Che ( Vietnam Sweet desert )are some of the best street foods of Vietnam
You can visit any time to Vietnam but February to April and August to October are the best time to visit Vietnam.
Read More : Different ways to travel from Delhi to Varanasi
Top Attractions to visit in Vietnam
1. Halong Bay- it is one of the best place to visit in Vietnam as it has splendid sea views and is a UNSCO world Heritage site to visit. You can explore thousands of limestone islands sit within the bay in the Gulf of Tonkin eroded in to jagged pinnacles by wind and water action over millennia.
2. Ho chi Minh City- Vietnam is incomplete without its commercial hub which is Ho Chi Minh City. The streets are full of Motorbikes and cars the restaurant and café scene is incredible cosmopolitan and it is a great shopping destination. You will find HCMC museum here which has a good collection of artefacts which weaves the stoey of the country.
3. Hue- it is one of the most historic towns of Vietnam you can visit perfume river, historic sites outside the imperial enclosure, a riverboat cruise of the perfume river is the best to do here.
4. My Son- it is surrounded by lush green jungle covered mountains and shows a ruined Cham era temple city that dates from 4th century. There are around 20 temple structures which are still standing there A good museum on site houses plenty of information on the cham.
5. Hoi An– It is the most atmospheric city in Vietnam with bags of surviving historic architecture. Its major symbol is the delightful Japanese bridge at the western end of Tran Phu street while nearby the assembly hall of Fujian Chinese congregation is the old town’s most highly decorated temple.
Read More : How you can better plan for your Retirement?
6. Sa Pa- it is the top trekking destination in Vietnam with plenty of options. The countryside has rollicking rice fields which are a sight to behold.