Any meal from Indian kitchen is incomplete without Phulka, chappati, roti or Nan. It is a primary source of carbohydrates. Wheat flour can be consumed every day. We have to pick the best taste among the best atta Brands in India. lets discuss best atta brands available in the market.
Best Atta Brands Available in Market
1. Aashirwad- ITC entered the branded atta market in May 2002 and quickly rose to the top position among branded packaged data across the nation. It guarantees that you will receive the tastiest rotis, freshly made in your home with tender loving care. The aashirwad atta grains are of high quality and contain no maida, which is healthy. Aashirwad aata is used to make fluffy, soft chapattis that aid with digestion.
Read More : Top coffee machines you can buy in India
2. Nature Fresh- Nature fresh whole wheat atta is said to be the perfect combination of flavour and health to serve your family and friends nutritional deliciousness. It aids in creating wholesome and delectable meals because it is prepared and packaged in factories utilising cutting-edge technologies. It is made entirely of whole wheat with no added maida, chemicals, or preservatives.
3. Pillsbury- For long-lasting, soft rotis, it is prepared with premium atta from the best wheat that is locally produced from India’s finest wheat farms. It doesn’t have any dangerous Maida in it. It has a lot of dietary fibre, which is good for digestion. It contributes to preserving general well-being and vigour. It is created using the conventional chakki grinding process. It gives the rotis more suppleness while preserving the benefits of whole wheat.
Read More : Top Yogurt Brands available in India
4. Organic Tattva- Organic tattva is entirely vegan and carries the organic seal. It is made of whole wheat atta and has no trans or cholesterol-containing fats. Iron, calcium, dietary fibre, and amino acids are all abundant in it. Given its reduced gluten level, organic whole wheat is a better option. It is manufactured without maida and is created with high-quality wheat that is locally acquired from the best wheat farms in India. It has a lot of dietary fibre, which is good for digestion and supports continued health and energy.
5. Ahaar –Ahaar is a well-known brand in the Indian market, and the atta sold under this name is offered in various sizes and packaging. It creates the purest flour without any preservatives or whiteners. It is full of energy, low in fat, high in fibre, and helps with digestion. It is very nourishing and advantageous for diabetics.
Read More : Top KidsWear Brands in India for Your Ones
6. Fortune – In the Indian market, Fortune is a well-known brand that is owned by Adani Wilmer Limited. It provides reasonably priced chakki fresh atta, which guarantees fluffy and soft rotis. It is consistently high-quality and entirely vegetarian. It is untouchable and high in nutritional fibre. It has a superb flavour and is offered in containers of 1 kilogramme, 5 kg, and 10 kg. This atta is also high in nutritional fibre.