You can promote hair growth by eating a healthy and nutrient rich diet. We all have dreamt of having long and shiny hair. We are applying homemade masks and going to fancy salon to achieve desired hair growth. Some of these treatments are quite too expensive. We can achieve proper hair growth by following a healthy lifestyle and nutrient rich foods. There are multiple options of foods which are loaded with essential nutrients to boost the hair growth. Vitamins are necessary for proper hair growth. it will keep the flow of nutrients to the hair follicles and make the hair and the scalp healthy and nourished . it is also known as the covert ingested food in to energy which is passed on to the hair follicles for healthy growth.
Read More : Best Steam Irons available in India
Essential vitamins for proper hair growth
1. Vitamin A- Vitamin A plays a major role in the growth of epithelial tissues which helps the hair grow well. Foods which are rich in Vitamin A are milk and dairy products like lassi, chass and paneer.
2. Biotin-Biotin is a Vitamin B7 which helps the growth of the cells inside your body and if you have lower levels of biotin in your body it will lead to hair loss and other skin related issues. Food which is rich in Biotin is banana, eggs, meat and fish seeds and vegetables.
3. Vitamin C- Vitamin C is known as the major antioxidant which flushes out the toxins and promotes the flow of oxygen and blood in cells and aid collagen production. Vitamin C is essential for iron absorption and prevention of anemia. It aids the blood flow in our scalp. The best source of vitamin C is lemon and citrus fruits which will provide you many benefits.
Read More : Budget friendly dinner sets you can buy in India
4. Vitamin D for hair- Another most important vitamin is vitamin D which plays a major role in cell growth and stimulates new and old hair follicles Vitamin D is associated with hair loss especially in women. Sunlight is the best source of vitamin D and apart from this Cod liver oil, salmon, tuna fish.
5. Vitamin E- Vitamin E is one of the fat soluble vitamins which is enriched with antioxidants. It helps promote blood and oxygen circulation which leads to hair growth. It will also increase the capillary circulation in the scalp thus promoting the hair health. Almond is the best source of Vitamin E and we can easily consume it as a snack other sources of vitamin E are sunflower oil, peanuts, Red bell pepper.
6. Vitamin B12- Vitamin B12 falls under a complex vitamin group and essential for hair growth it supports the functions of hair follicles. You can have vitamin B12 in different things like cheese, salmon low fat milk and chicken.
Read More : Best Mythology books you can follow if you believe in ancient stories
Hair growth differs for each body type you can achieve hair growth by drinking water, exercising, maintaining a diet and following a 8 hour sleep cycle. You can add vitamins in your diet by adding necessary fruits and vegetables nuts and meat in your diet.