People now want to use decent smartphone with the latest features at an affordable price. Brands which are providing best smart phones available include companies like Redmi, Realme, Poco, Infinix, with best designs and processes. Lets discuss affordable smart phones available in India.
Read More : Top Non Stick Tawa for your daily kitchen requirements
1. Samsung Galaxy M04 Dark Blue- Powerful Mediatek Helio P35 octa core 2.3GHz CPU is inside this smartphone. It includes a dual 13 megapixel and 2 megapixel camera setup for great pictures. It sports a 6.5-inch screen that is powered by a 5000mAh lithium-ion battery. The gadget has a one-year manufacturer’s guarantee and the in-box accessories, including batteries, have a six-month warranty from the date of purchase.
2. Redmi 10A –This cell phone is excellent and inexpensive. Both the rear and front cameras are 13 MP. It boasts an octa-core, up to 2.0 GHz, MediaTek Helio G25 CPU. It contains a built-in 10W fast charger, a 5000Mah battery, and micro USB connection. It offers dual SIM and dual standby, 4GB of RAM, and 64 GB of storage that can be expanded to 512 GB using a dedicated SD card slot.
3. Realme Nazro 50i Prime- It boasts a strong unisoc T612 processor for consistent everyday performance and an octa-core CPU with a power-efficient 12nm technology to simplify daily activities. It has a 6.5-inch screen with a 400-lumen display that offers full-screen viewing and rich colours to make every moment enjoyable. It includes a 5000mAh battery and 10W quick charging capabilities. It also has an 8 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera. If you purchase it on Amazon, it will run you about INR 7999.
Read More : Vitamins you can add in your diet to promote Hair Growth
4. Techno Pop 6 Pro- This mobile phone has 6.5 inch screen size for binge watching it has 5000mAh battery for unstoppable entertainment. It has 8 MP dual Rear camera with dual flashlight with various attractive modes like HDR AI portrait. It has dual sim option and trendy and stylish design.
5. Redmi A1 segment – it has 16.56cm HD and scratch resistant display with Mediatek Helio A 22 processor. It has 8 MP Dual camera with 5 MP front camera. it has 5000mAh battery for longer battery life.
6. Nokia C20 Plus – this smartphone boasts a 6.5-inch screen, an 8-megapixel dual-rear camera system with LED flash, and a 5-megapixel front camera. It also supports portrait mode, HDR, and beautification mode. It includes 32 GB of internal storage that can be expanded to 128 GB and 3 GB of RAM. It is Android 11 Go edition with two years of quarterly security upgrades. It sports a 5000 mAh battery with a two-day battery life.
7. Infinix Hot 11S – It includes 4GB of RAM that can be expanded to 256 GB. It sports a 6.78-inch screen, a 50-megapixel back camera, and a 2-megapixel front camera. It has a Media Tek Helio G88 CPU and a 5000 mAh Li-on battery.