If you are looking for the budgeted cars available in India. This article is perfect for you. You can buy different brands budgeted cars in less prices. Lets have a look at the best options available.
1. Tata Punch- Tata Punch starts at 6 Lakh onwards and goes up to 8.45 lakh (Avg ex show room) it comes in 27 variants and the top model in petrol is rs 9.47 lakh. If you want to buy punch in CNG. it is almost 8.45 lakh you have to make payment, additionally its automatic version will cost you around Rs 7.45 lakh. It is one of the best selling model. Tata Punch is absolutely top notch when it comes to safety standards. It has mileage of 18.8 to 18.9 kmpl with 1199 cc engine.
2. Renault Kwid- it has price range between 4.70lakh to 6.45 lakh depending on the variant selected it comes in 9 variants . it is top model in petrol starts 6.45 lakh. The automatic version of kwid starts from 6.13 lakh it has mileage of 21.54 to 22 kmpl and engine of 999cc with a seating capacity of five people.
3. Maruti S-Presso- MAruti S presso starts from 4.25 lakh and goes up to 6.10 lakh. It comes in 8 variants. Its top model in petrol will cost you 6.04 lakh and CNG will cost you 5.90 lakh, moreover its automatic version will cost you 5.74 lakh. It will give mileage of 24 to 32.73 KM /KG with an engine of 998CC.
4. Maruti Suzuki Alto K10- MAruti Alto K 10 price ranges between 3.99 lakk to 5.95 lakh depending on the variant selected. It comes in 7 variants and top model in petrol will cost you around 5.89 lakh and CNG model will cost you 5.95 lakh. If you want to go for automatic version starts from 5.60 lakh.
5. Maruti Suzuki Alto 800- Maruti alto 800 starts at 3.53 lakh and goes up to 5.12 ex showroom. Alto 800 comes in 5 variants its top model in petrol is rs 4.56 lakh its price for base model in CNG is 5.12 lakh.