Jaggery is a sweetener which is staple in Indian households for centuries. It is an important alternative for sugar. It has a nice aroma and flavor which makes the sweet dishes more flavorful. It is made up with the sugarcane or date palms which is boiled and processed to form solid block or powdery form. it is a natural and healthy choice to consume and gained huge popularity these days. Lets discuss the best brands which provide purest form of jaggery in the market.
Read More : Top vehicle insurance companies in India
List of top jaggery brands available in India
1. Organic Tattva organic jaggery powder: This jaggery is pure, gluten-free, and 100% vegan. It is also certified organic. It is cultivated without the use of synthetic GMOs or pesticides. It is abundant in minerals including magnesium, zinc, and iron, which have a number of beneficial effects on health. It keeps you warm during the winter by boosting your internal immunity and assisting with colds and coughs. It helps to detoxify the blood and cleanse the liver by removing impurities from the body. It aids in healthy food digestion and the activation of the digestive enzymes.
2. Vedka jaggery- it is 100% organic and unadulterated and can be used as a substitute of sugar. It is made up from organic sugarcane which are grown without use of pesticides or fertilizers. It has a natural aroma and delicious taste when cooked. It undergoes stringent quality checks and free from sulphur that is commonly found in refined sugar. It is hygienically packed to retain its freshness and aroma.
3. Dhampure organic jaggery powder- it is 100% certified organic gur/ shakkar. It is nourishing and having nutritious goodness in every bite. It is suitable for multiple diets and gluten free, soy free it is made up with international food standards compliant and has long shell life. It is chemical free and prevents anemia and improves immune function.
4. B&B organics sugarcane jaggery powder- this sugarcane jaggery powder strengthens your body and boosts stamina. It is proven to be a better sweetener agent than white sugar. It contains many essential nutrients like calcium, iron, magnesium and phosphorous which maintain good health.
5. Royal saffron chemical free jaggery cubes- these cubes are generally used for tea, coffee, milkshakes and sabji to make delicious healthy sugar alternative for daily use. It can replace refined sugar in food and drinks. It is rich in magnesium, potassium and manganese, iron and proteins and free from any chemicals.