Certain vitamins can strengthen our brain capacity and memory; we must include these in our diet to keep our brain healthy. The brain is an energy-intensive organ that consumes roughly 20% of the body’s calories. It will consume 25% of the meal energy and will remain active even when sleeping. While we are continually working, we are subjected to ongoing stress. Social activities and coping with day-to-day tasks can also cause mental stress. Your brain requires critical nutrients such as vitamins and minerals.
Read More : Popular Fashion Magazines available in India
Best vitamins you can add in your diet
1. Vitamin C- Vitamin C is a vital antioxidant molecule in the brain which has a number of other important functions. Citrus fruits, tomato, and tomato juice and potatoes are major contributors of vitamin C . Another food sources include, red green peppers, kiwifruit, broccoli, strawberries and sprouts.
2. Vitamin E- The best sources of Vitamin E are sunflower seeds, almonds, and hazelnuts, green leafy vegetables such as spinach and broccoli also contain significant amount if vitamin E.
3. Magnesium – magnesium plays important role in nerve transmission and neuromuscular conduction. Whole grains and dark green leafy vegetables are good source of magnesium.
4. Vitamin B12- it is essential for brain development and cognitive function. it is found in milk chicken , eggs , fish . you can add vitamin B 12 supplements in your diet for better development.
5. calcium- calcium is one of the essential mineral for healthy brain functioning. It plays a great role in healthy brain functioning. Calcium is involved in long term processes like memory. It is a universal messenger of extracellular signals in a great variety of cells. It is found in Milk, green leafy vegetables, soya drinks
How you can make your brain young
1. Immerse yourself in a daily physical exercise routine
2. Eat a nutritious diet rich in fruits, vegetables, seafood, nuts, and unsaturated fats.
3. You must enhance your blood sugar and cholesterol management.
4. Stop using cigarettes and alcohol.
5. You should care for your emotions and make your mind stress free people with stressed mind , depressed or exhausted tend to score poorly on cognitive function tests so good mental health is must for boosting your memory.