Who wouldn’t want perfect skin and an attractive appearance? We are confident that everyone does, irrespective of gender. When it comes to appearing attractive and having healthy, glowing skin, we take all the required measures and work hard to achieve a perfect appearance. Let’s talk about having skin that is as transparent as glass and being faultless, which is entirely influenced by Korean beauty. Let’s talk about how to obtain glass like skin at home naturally.
1. Sugar scrub- The finest natural method of skin exfoliation is using a sugar scrub. By rubbing with it for 10 minutes, it assists in replacing dead skin cells and also promotes blood circulation in the skin. All you need to make a sugar scrub at home is sugar, either regular sugar or brown sugar. Additionally, you might include half a spoonful of sugar mixed well with coconut oil. In this case, coconut oil moisturises the skin to maintain its radiance.
2. Rice water- Applying fermented rice water to your face is an additional useful method for maintaining healthy skin. This fermented rice water aids in eradicating UV-related harm. Additionally, this water aids in the production of collagen, which makes your skin appear glassy. You must boil the rice for this fermented rice water, then drain it and preserve the liquid. Keep the water for 2 to 3 days so that it can ferment. It has finished fermenting and is ready for use.
3. Honey- Honey contains all the beneficial qualities, including antioxidants, which not only assist the skin retain moisture but also prolong its radiance. It also has additional nutrients of all kinds that have remarkable effects on the skin. Make sure the honey you are applying is organic and not contaminated. Apply consistently two times each day, then rinse with icy water.
4. Vitamin C serum- Our skin needs vitamins just as our body does. These vitamin capsules can be consumed or the serum can be applied straight to the skin. After washing with cold water in the morning, using serum can help the skin become tighter and more wrinkle-free while adding more shine.
5. Moisturise- Any skin care regimen should include a moisturizer, but if you want to get that luminous appearance, choose one that is lightweight yet still has a lot of moisture. Look for hydrating plant ingredients, strong antioxidants, and hydrators. Centella asiatica, often known as gotu kola or cica, is a highly desired ingredient in Korean skin care due to its healing, anti-aging, and barrier-restoring abilities.
6. Seal with a face oil- The perfect end for your glass skin regimen is adding a face oil. In addition to being an excellent way to hydrate and nourish your skin, it also offers defence against the stresses of daily life that weaken our skin’s protective layer. Furthermore, it is not required to be a step in and of itself. As an alternative, think about including a few drops into your everyday serum or moisturiser. Whatever option you select, keep in mind that it should always come last!
7. Sheet masks- Although K-beauty has taught us some of the greatest skin care techniques, masks are perhaps the ones that the beauty industry is most fixated on. It should come as no surprise; what’s not to appreciate about a skincare step that forces you to unwind for a while? Additionally, they are the simplest method for soothing the skin, mending damage, and retaining and replenishing moisture. You may have healthier skin and a more radiant complexion in only 10–20 minutes. We advise performing this two to three times each week.