- ThinkBook 14s Reliability tested on 12 MIL-STD-810H Methods and 22 Procedures | Body Material: Aluminium | Surface Treatment: Anodizing sandblasting | Built to withstand rugged usage and can handle accidental knocks, drops, and even spills
- Processor: 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7, 2.4 Ghz base clock, 4.2 Ghz max boost clock, 4 Cores, 8 MB Cache | Memory: 8GB RAM DDR4-3200 MHz upgradable upto 40 GB | Storage: 512GB SSD M.2
- Operating System: Preloaded Windows 10 Home with Lifetime Validity, Free upgrade to Windows 11 when available* Disclaimer-*The Windows 11 upgrade will be delivered late 2021 into 2022. Specific timing varies by device. Certain features require specific hardware | Pre-installed software: Microsoft Office Home & Student
- Display: 14″ FHD IPS 300nits 100% sRGB Color Gamut, Contrast Ratio: 1200:1, 170° Viewing Angle, Dolby Vision, Surface: Glossy, anti fingerprint Touchscreen Display | Intel Iris Xe Graphics | Dual array microphone | TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light certified
- Ports: 2xUSB 3.2 Gen 1 (1xAlways On), 1xUSB-C 3.2 Gen 2 (support data transfer, PD 3.0 and DP 1.4), 1xThunderbolt 4/USB4 40Gbps (support data transfer, PD 3.0 and DP 1.4), 1x HDMI 1.4, 1xmicroSD card reader, 1xHeadphone/microphone combo jack (3.5mm)
- Camera: 720p, with ThinkShutter | Keyboard: 6-row, spill-resistant, Backlit | Touchpad: Buttonless Mylar surface multi-touch, supports Precision TouchPad | Audio: HD, Realtek ALC3287 codec Stereo speakers, 2W x2, Dolby Audio, HARMAN-branded
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, 802.11ax 2×2 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 5.1 | Security: Discrete TPM 2.0 | Physical Locks: Kensington Nano Security Slot | Supports up to 4 independent displays| Laptop Design: Dual tone, Laptop, tent, stand and tablet modes supported by 360° hinge
There are no reviews yet.