- The beautiful waxy leaves of the ZZ live plant reflect sunlight and instantly brighten any room they are kept in. Place this indoor plant on the side table of bedroom or your office desk to break the monotony and add a pop of green to your home decor.
- Zamias can grow well in medium to low indirect light but not in constant shade/darkness and purify air as they grow. Place your ZZ plant indoors like living room, bedroom or in your office premises where it gets sufficient amount of light or shuffle its placement every other week for home decor.
- The ZZ plant is known to adapt to all kinds of environments, and although it loves bright indirect light like all plants it thrives well in low-light areas too. Remember to keep your ZZ plant away from direct sunlight.
- ZZ plant can be easily propagated through leaf cuttings or by dividing the root rhizome. However, propagation by rhizome division cannot be done often as the new rhizomes grow back very slowly.
- Your ZZ will outgrow its current pot in a year and would require repotting in a one size larger pot.