Buttermilk is the most preferred drink in summers. Buttermilk is fermented dairy drink. Traditionally it was liquid left behind after churning butter out of cultured cream. As modern butter in western countries is not made with cultured cream but uncultured sweet cream. It can be drunk straight and can be used for cooking as well
Read More : Best Books of Law of attraction
5 major properties of buttermilk
1. it has bad cholesterol lowering properties. It will help in reducing triglyceride levels too. It will keep our heart healthy by preventing the welling of blood vessels.
2. it will make our bones and teeth healthy. It makes all the calcium absorbing components of the body strong. It helps to prevent osteoporosis which is a bone degenerative disease. Calcium is an essential element to cause blood clotting, muscle contractions and heartbeat regulation
Read More : Best Smart phones with Amazing Battery Backup
3. it is best for digestive system . It helps in regulation of Bowel movements and gives you relief from constipation. The lactic acid present in buttermilk has healthy bacteria that help in breaking down food.
4. Buttermilk helps in reducing weight it has less calories and fat content is very less that’s why it is good for weight loss. It makes our stomach feel good and keep us energetic and hydrated. It will give you instant hydration if you will loss water due to heat and sweat.
5. Buttermilk topped with black pepper and coriander gives instant relief from symptoms of acidity. The lactic acid which is present in buttermilk normalizes the acidity and gives a soothing effect to the body.
6. Drinking buttermilk everyday will strengthen our immune system and protects us from a variety of infections.
7. The Probiotics in buttermilk will make the digestion proper and helps in removing toxins from the body. The lactic acid present in buttermilk is good for our skin.