We people are occupied with so much of routine work and sometimes overload of work will make us stressed and full of anxiety. We need a break and we want to spend some time alone or do a travel of adventure or exploration. Let’s discuss some travel books which will be helpful to you in your journey
Best selling travel books you can add in your reading list
1. Drives of a lifetime- this book is compiled from the favorite trips of national Geographic legendary travel writers to revel the best celebrated and lesser known road trips on the planet. It is featuring more than 20 new drives you will find routes through spectacular landscapes , idea for quick gateways , and revelations of secret world beyond google maps. Alongside detailed descriptions full color map guides the way and planning tips help you make the most of your journey. Top 10 lists offer quick, easy side trip ideas, beautiful , informative and inspiring , this luxurious volume is a lifelong resource that readers will treasure.
2. The travel Book(Lonely planet kids)- With this brand-new edition of the best-selling children’s version of Lonely Planet’s well-known The Travel Book, you can take a world tour through 200 countries. It is filled with thousands of amazing facts on wildlife, human culture, sports, deplorable and delectable food, festivals, and a variety of other quirky insights on every page. Each nation has its own page, and a combination of photographs and lovely artwork helps to bring each place to life. Perfect for occupying travelers aged 8 and above while travelling. Lonely Planet Kids wrote this. Lonely Planet Kids is for adventurers worldwide.
Read More : Best hair sprays for women available in India
3. 50 States, 5,000 Ideas- The most memorable travel encounters in every state, from the apparent to the unexpected, are highlighted in this lavishly illustrated book from National Geographic’s travel specialists. National parks, hotels, beaches, Civil War battlefields, dude ranches, obscure museums, and more are among the locations. There are dinosaur trails in Colorado, the world’s longest yard sale in Tennessee, swamp excursions in Louisiana, America’s oldest street in New York City, and the finest place to observe sea otters on the central California coast. Each item offers thorough travel advice as well as interesting facts about every state, helping to stoke your wanderlust and guarantee the greatest vacation possible.
4. Lonely Planet South India & Kerala – Your ticket to the most relevant, up-to-date tips on what to see and skip, and what hidden gems lie for you in Lonely Planet’s South India & Kerala. With your reliable travel buddy, enjoy Goa’s beaches, a cruise through Kerala’s backwaters as the sun sets behind swaying palms, and nightly processions surrounding Madurai’s jubilant Meenakshi Amman Temple. Get started on your adventure right away and reach South India and Kerala!
5. India The Journey – A Travel Book on India- India Your ideal travelling companion and guide for all of your Indian travels is The Journey 2020 edition. including comprehensive details about important states like Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Goa, West Bengal, Gujarat, Andaman & Nicobar, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, & many others. This trip book also includes a foldable map of India along with travel maps of all main cities, states, tourist sites, and points of interest. Information that is crucial and important, such as travel agencies, hotels, festivals, and vacations, as well as advice on travelling throughout India