Bangalore is known for its mild temperatures, erratic rainfall, fantastic cuisine, and many other things. The establishment is fantastic for sipping hot coffee and eating steaming idlis and dosas with sambhar and a choice of chutneys. It also has a lot of other things to offer, like incredible flavours and cuisines that will drive your taste buds wild.
Read More : Easy money making tips from home
Popular restaurants in Bangalore
1. Time traveler- An international plated cuisine and an eclectic buffet are both available at Time Traveller. The lunch and dinner buffet includes more than 12 salads, options for soup, 18 main course meals, and more than a dozen desserts. The menu includes meals from Greece, Mexico, The Orient, Europe, Morocco, and other countries. You must test the live counter! It can be found in Bengaluru, India, at 144 – C/1 Kirloskar Rd Sai Vishram Business Hotel, Ground Floor.
2. JW kitchen- if you want to enjoy the fancy lunch and want to have everything from Ham , prawn cocktail and devilled eggs to mutton biryani, fish in lemon butter sauce and lasagne. Then visit the best restaurant in Bangalore which offers wonderful menu and Sunday brunch . You can enjoy here the cold cuts, salads and starters to roasted lamb, biryani and deserts
Read More : Top courier service providers in India
3. Shiro- it located on the second level of Bangalore’s UB City Mall. You will always remember your dining experience here. You have a lot of options at this upscale restaurant because it serves both Japanese and Pan Asian food. You will be in awe of the magnificent sculptures and exquisite decor at this one of Bengaluru’s top locations. It ranks among Bangalore’s top eateries.
4. Truffles- It is situated in Bangalore’s Forum Mall. One of Bangalore’s top eateries is this one. This is where you should go if you want to enjoy delicious burgers, steaks, and sandwiches. Additionally, they have some delectable sweets that you should not miss. Because of its popularity, the informal dining cafe is frequently busy, but the wait is undoubtedly worthwhile.
5. Green theory – It is located on Residency Road in Bangalore. It is one of Bangalore’s best vegetarian restaurants, featuring Thai, Italian, and international cuisine. It works nicely for novel dishes like baby cigars and almond soup. This establishment still has excellent decor and a great atmosphere.