The automobile industry in India is the tenth largest in the world. One of the global markets with the quickest growth rates is the Indian automobile industry. India undoubtedly boasts a sizable population of auto devotees. By reading some of the greatest auto publications available in India, they fulfil their appetite for news and information about bikes and cars. Lets discuss the best automobile magazine available in india
1. Autocar India Magazine- One of the best in the world, Autocar is an automobile newspaper with British heritage that is published in India. The Haymarket Media Group of the UK is primarily responsible for running Autocar, which began publication way back in 1895. The CEO of the Autocar brand in India is Hormazd Sorabjee. The Autocar India magazine not only regularly publishes news and reviews but also pioneered road testing in the country. The automotive industry highly respects the magazine’s assessments of brand-new automobiles and motorcycles. Additionally, it has a strong web presence. Autocar India magazine subscriptions for one year and three years result in significant financial savings of 50–55 percent.
Read More : Popular Lunch boxes brands available in India
2. Overdrive -Overdrive, India’s largest vehicle media publication, has been a resource for motorcyclists and automotive enthusiasts for more than 20 years. Overdrive is owned by Network18 Media & Investments Limited, which has its main office in Mumbai. Top-notch content is provided to fans of automobiles by the magazine under the direction of Chief Editor Bertrand D’Souza. The journal also emphasises auto racing competitions, test drives, and new product launches.
3. Top Gear-Top Gear, one of the most well-known motor publications in the world, is renowned for its interesting and user-focused content. The trio of Chris Harris, Paddy McGuinness, and Freddie Flintoff introduces the vehicle to its audience in an engaging manner. Top Gear, the automotive division of the renowned news network BBC, debuted in the UK in 1993. In addition to print subscriptions, Top Gear also has a sizable online fan base.
Read More : Best walnuts brands you can buy in India
4. Evo India-EVO India, one of the nation’s publications with the quickest rate of growth, employs a number of highly motivated people who produce excellent content. Even though it was just founded in 2013, EVO India has gained a significant following because to its unbiased auto evaluations and coverage of the most recent developments in the automotive industry.
5. What car-What Car another wildly popular publication from the UK-based Haymarket Media, is similar to the Autocar in success. What automobile, one of the most well-known British auto magazines in India, offers information on the greatest automobile prices and assists readers in making purchasing decisions. This magazine, along with its online presence, places an emphasis on the demands of automobile buyers and provides information that speaks to the car owners and buyers.
6. Car India-One of the oldest automotive journals in the world, Car magazine began publishing its first issue in 1962. Since 2005, Car India, the Indian edition of the UK-based vehicle magazine, has been catering to the needs of auto enthusiasts. The Car is widely regarded as the best auto magazine in the world. Along with smart analysis, sensual stories, and insightful articles, it also boasts award-winning design and photography.
Read More : Best Sites to buy Home Decor in India
7. Bike India-Bike India can quickly become India’s top two-wheeler magazine because there aren’t many competitors in the two-wheeler magazine market. Since 2005, enthusiasts and regular riders have enjoyed equal popularity with the reputable Car India’s bike and scooter division. With its informative feature and advice articles, the magazine provides the most thorough coverage of the domestic and global two-wheeler sector