Heart Attack –A heart attack occur when the flow of the blood to the heart is blocked. This blockage is often built up of fat or cholesterol and other substances. it will form a plaque in the arteries that feed the heart(coronary arteries)
1. Chest discomfort- heart attacks involve discomfort in the center of the chest which will last for few minutes and go away then again return. It feels like discomfort fullness and pain
2. Discomfort in other areas of upper body-symptoms can include pain or discomfort in one or both arms back neck jaw or stomach.
3. Shortness of breath- it is the main early sign which leads to heart attack which can occur with or without chest discomfort.
4. other signs- other signs are cold sweat nausea or light-headedness.
Steps to lower your risk of Heart disease
1. Eat healthy- You should eat healthy food to avoid heart diseases. Add healthy products in your diet and avoid eating junk food
2. Get Active- do some exercise daily and be active whole day. You can do running, walking, and yoga as per your choice.
3. Stay at a healthy weight- Eat a healthy diet and maintain your ideal body weight to avoid any diseases.
4. Quit smoking- quit smoking as smoking increase the rate of heart diseases
5. Control your sugar and blood pressure- always maintain your sugar level and blood pressure as if you are diabetic and having high blood pressure it will increase the chances of getting a heart disease early
6. Manage your stress- stress is behind the problem of heart disease always manage your stress and don’t put extra pressure on your body and mind.
Foods which are good for Heart health
1. Leafy Green vegetables- spinach
2. Whole Grains
3. Berries- Blue berries, Strawberries
5. Fatty fish
8. Dark chocolate
13. Olive oil
14. Green tea