This time of year, when the sun shines brightly, may be quite unpleasant. The body might suffer from the hot wind, blistering heat, and excessive temperature. It is crucial that you control your body’s internal temperature as a result of what you eat. While a glass of cold water would generally be sufficient to ward off the heat, if you’re considering other hydrating beverages as alternatives, we’re here to pamper you with choice!
Read More : How you can style your frizzy hair in summers
1. Iced tea- Iced tea could be the most pleasurable and delicious method to remain cool despite the fact that there are many other options. In the summer, drinking iced tea is a terrific way to remain cool and feel revitalised. It helps to restore internal equilibrium by decreasing body temperature and improving blood circulation. It comes in a variety of tastes, including mint, lemonade, pomegranate, and lime iced tea, watermelon and basil, hibiscus, and watermelon and basil.
2. Papaya Juice- The next item is papaya juice. Papayas are great for digestion and weight reduction because of their high fibre content. It is a great drink to battle the summer heat because it also relieves sunburns, lightens tans, and reduces blood pressure. Even papaya honey juice may be made for a tasty and nutritious treat.
Read More : Best travel magazines in India
3. Seasonal fruit juice- Make your own handmade seasonal fruit drinks if you’re seeking something unique. Try pomegranate juice, orange juice, black grape juice, and vitamin-rich amla juice. These drinks are all cooling and ideal for escaping the heat. They all actually include a variety of essential vitamins and minerals that strengthen your immune system.
4. Thandai- This traditional Indian beverage is enjoyed by everybody. In addition to being tasty, it offers several health benefits. It offers digestive advantages in addition to having cooling properties that make it the ideal summer beverage. Try this beverage if you frequently get indigestion during the summer.
Read More : Popular shopping markets in Gurgaon
5. Aam panna- Mangos, the king of fruits and one of our favourites, are used to make a very mouthwatering beverage that is mostly consumed in Maharashtra. Mango pulp is used to make this cool summer beverage, which is then combined with cumin, jeera, and mint leaves. This beverage not only keeps you hydrated but also gives you energy on hot days.
6. Jaljeera- Water and jeera are used to make jaljeera. Jeera, or cumin seeds, are roasted, ground into a coarse powder, and then combined with water. The ideal candidates for this treatment are those who have digestive issues, particularly in the summer. Drink a cold glass of jaljeera, and the summer will seem like nothing at all.
7. Buttermilk- The delicious curd-based beverage known as buttermilk, or chaas as it is more often known, is unquestionably a favourite in India. Chaas is a fantastic digestive, and adding spices like jeera only increases its advantages.
Read More : Top rechargeable emergency lights available in India
8. Coconut water- A refreshing glass of coconut water can make you feel better right away. It is the ideal beverage to ward off the summertime blues because of its subtle sweetness and flavorful flavour. Every time you start to feel dehydrated, drink plenty of coconut water since it also works well as an electrolyte.
9. Watermelon juice- Watermelon is one of the tastiest fruits to eat in the summer, and its juice is much better. It is incredibly hydrating, and your body will stay hydrated and feel great as a result.
Read More : 5 Websites to Find Free High-Quality Stock Photos
10. Lemonade- Why pass up our homegrown nimbu paani, or lemonade, the most popular summer beverage? This drink is made with mint leaves, lemons, sugar, salt, and water and is really easy to create. To make it more intriguing and flavorful, you may also add spices like cumin, coriander powder, black pepper, etc.