Stomach cancer is defined as an abnormal growth of cells that begins in stomach. Stomach cancer is also known as gastric cancer you can’t identify the symptoms early. It is undetected until it spread to other parts of the body. Healthy cells in upper digestive system turn out of control and develop a tumour and stomach cancer develops. Stomach cancer takes years to grow. If you talk about the nearly symptoms it is invisible in starting. It can be diagnosed later.
Signs of stomach cancer
1. Nausea and vomiting- vomiting is the first signs of stomach cancer during the vomit you will throw outside the partially undigested food out. You will feel continuous nausea and throwing up little pieces of food it is just the sign of stomach cancer.
2. Bloating- when stomach cancer spreads it will result the accumulation of fluid and make your wall of stomach very stiff. The ability to hold food in stomach will be reduced and you will feel bloated every time.
3. Heartburn- when you will eat large meal you will feel sick and acid reflux in your body as a result there will be continuous heartburn in your body.
4. Small meal over meal-Your appetite will be very low when cancer develops in your body it will affect your metabolism and you will not feel like eating anything. When the tumour spread in size it will lower the stomach functional size and gives you a feeling of fullness every time you want to eat something.
5. Low fever- if you are facing continuous fever from so many days it could be a warning sign of infection in your body. if you have tumour in stomach you will have continuous low grade fever from so many days. if you are continuously facing same problem from many days immediately consult your doctor.
6. Pain in stomach- you can feel pain in your stomach it could be severe or mild symptoms might vary as per body. You will feel pain and discomfort in upper abdominal part of your body. If you are neglecting the abdominal pain caused to you every time it is not good for your future health.
7. Difficulty in swallowing food- if you are having stomach cancer you will feel difficulty in swallowing food and feel heartburn in throat sensation swallowing difficulty will indicate the cancer and you have to consult doctor if this sensation worsens.
8. Blood in stool- stomach cancer symptoms include blood in stools i case of other illness the blood also comes in stool. If you will find regular blood release in stool you have to consult your doctor immediately.
If you want to reduce the risk of stomach cancer follow these steps
1. Maintain a healthy weight
2. Choose healthy diet full of fruits and vegetables.
3. Reduce the high amount of sodium in your diet.
4. Stop smoking