Liver is your largest organ of the body it is about the size of a football and located mainly in the upper right portion of your abdomen which is beneath your diaphragm and above your stomach. It does variety of functions nutrient regulation, digestion and metabolism. it is very important to take care of your liver if you want to be fit and healthy. liver contains very little fat if you do changes in your lifestyle it will lead to too much fat in your liver and damage it completely. If you will add detox drinks in your diet it will help in maintaining super healthy liver.
Homemade drinks which helps to maintain healthy liver
Read More : 5 Amazing Health Benefits of Ice-cream
1. Beetroot juice- if you are facing problem of fatty liver beetroot juice is the best to consume as it is high in fiber and antioxidants and many other essential nutrients it will detoxify your liver and remove the excess fat from it.
2. Turmeric tea- turmeric is again full of antioxidants which will improve the blood circulation and makes your liver fit and healthy it will improve your overall health.
3. Green Tea- Green tea is again great source of antioxidants which will inhibit the development of cancer cells. If consuming green tea you have to check the quality of the green tea as extracts can cause additional damage to liver.
4. Coffee- coffee is best used for the cleansing of liver. If you are drinking coffee on regular basis you are on lower risk of developing chronic liver disease or fatty liver.
5. Amla Juice- Amla is healthy and delicious to consume. It is high in antioxidants and full of vitamin C and other nutrients it will help in removing toxins and maintain the health of the liver you can drink it empty stomach in morning on regular basis. It will be beneficial for your liver health
6. Cranberry juice- blueberries and cranberries contains anthocyanins which are antioxidants with their different colours and linked to many health benefits. It will help and protect liver from damage. It will improve your immune cell system which will provide great liver health.
7. Nuts and seeds –nuts are high in fats nutrients like antioxidant and vitamin E it will provide several health benefits people who eat large amount of nuts and seeds has a lower risk of fatty liver