Whole Fruits are packed with nutrients such as vitamins and fiber. It does not contain more sugar. We people believe that fruits are healthy as they are whole and unprocessed foods. Fruits are easy to carry and prepare. However fruits are high in sugar as compared to whole foods so there is dilemma in mind whether fruits are healthy or unhealthy to eat.
Benefits of Eating fruits
1. Some people believe that fruits are loaded with unhealthy sugar which has negative effects on the body however it is a misconception as fructose which is found in fruits is harmful only in large amounts and its difficult to get excessive amounts of fructose from fruits. So the amount of sugar contains in fruit is not harmful for humans.
2. Fruits are loaded with fiber and water and have a significant chewing resistance so most fruits will take time to eat and digest. Fiber will slow down your eating consuming more fiber will reduce your appetite and promote weight loss and fiber packed foods are fulfilling so if you have craving for snack you can either consume an apple instead of snack it will be a healthy option.
3. Fruits contain vitamins minerals and antioxidants. It is a good idea to switch things up and eat a variety of fruits which contains different nutrients.
Read More : Home Made Face masks for Glowing skin
4. eating fruits will reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases risk if you consume daily portion of fruit it will reduce the risk of heart disease.
5. Eating fruits on daily basis will help you to lose weight if you are looking to lose weight you can increase the amount of fruit intake in your regular diet
When to avoid fruits
1. If you have any fruit intolerance or allergy you can avoid fruits
2. If you follow low card diet you may also avoid fruit as low carb diet it is necessary to restrict your carbs to 50 Gm per day or sometimes 20 Gm per day but single piece of fruit has 20 Gm of carbs intake so fruits are inappropriate for low carb diet.
3. Whole fruits are healthy for people but replacing whole fruits with fruit juices and too much dried fruits are not a healthy option as juice has no fiber so its easy to take large amount of sugar in a short time. Dried fruits are low in water and can be very concentrated you have to be extra careful in consuming too much of dried fruits instead of fruits.
Healthiest fruits for your body
Fruits are healthy for all of us. Excessive sugar does not apply on whole fruits. Fruits are satisfying and high in nutrients which are good for our overall health. So have fruits and lead a happy and healthy life.