Wrong UPI ID transaction? Check the ways how you can recover your money again

UPI has transformed the modern digital payment system. People can easily transfer money from one place to another directly to bank anytime. As we all Know UPI system is safe and secure but there is a possibility of errors as wrong payment or money got struck after being debited or making people to UPI fraud. One of the main issues is that that people is sending money to wrong accounts.

Read More : Best cameras available in the market

You can transfer money between bank accounts using a mobile number or a QR code as according to the NPCI rules. You can make UPi payments Using The BHIM APP or other UPI service providers like G pay, Phone Pe and others. Sometimes we have done the mistake and send the money to wrong account. This issue is quite common but frightening as the UPi transactions cannot be reversed or reverted once they have been processed. But no worries there is one way out how you can get your money back.

UPI APP Support

As per RBI a user has to report the unintentional Transaction to the payment service provider  so forst you have to raise the issue with concerned payment customer service Phonepe of GPay or any other payment method. So you can seek help from the customer care and ask for the refund of the amount or you can report a problem and request a refund.

Read More : Best Smart watches you can buy in your budget

Raise a complain in NPCI Portal

If you are unsatisfied with the help provided by the customer care of The UPi service you can raise a complain at NPCI Portal. You have to visit the NPCI portal and click on Homepage and click on UPI option select at the dispute redressal mechanism option. Under the complaint section  you have to fill the transactions details like UPI transaction ID virtual payment address  the amount transferred details  date of transaction , email ID  and mobile number. Choose incorrectly transferred to another account  as the reason for the complaint. Now submit Your complaint.

Read More : Best and Popular Ring lights for You Tube creators available in India

Contact bank

Id the issue is still unresolved  you can escalate your complaint with the Payment service provider (PSP) bank followed by the bank  where you maintains your account On the PSP application /TPAP application.