One of the most common skin issues people encounter in the summer is a sun tan. Use these simple ayurveda remedies at home to save your skin from the scorching summer sun.
Everyone who loves the sun and engages in outdoor activities dread getting a tan now that summer is in full force. The strong summer sun can still damage your skin and make you seem dull, even if you apply a good sunscreen. Are you one of those people that stays indoors when it’s sunny outside out of concern for sunburn? While tanning is unavoidable, you may easily remove it at home using these straightforward Ayurvedic methods.
1. Body mask- Two teaspoons of triphala churna, a sprinkle of turmeric, one teaspoon of besan, and a few drops of rose water are needed to make this Ayurvedic body mask. After 15 minutes, rinse the area that has become tanned after using this mixture.
2. Scrub – One or two tablespoons of almond or coconut oil, a half-spoon of sugar, and a few drops of lemon juice should be combined with one tablespoon of filter coffee (dry powder or filtrate). After the mixture is complete, massage the parts of your body that have been exposed to the sun. Rinse it off and massage it dry after some time. This should be used twice weekly for the best effects.
3. Mask- One of the best ingredients for skin treatment is papaya. The fruit includes enzymes that aid in skin lightening and tanning removal. Additionally, it aids in the treatment of skin ulcers and has potential benefits for body tan removal. Half-ripe papaya pulp and one tablespoon of honey should be combined in a bowl. Next, carefully massage it for 10 minutes into the tanned areas. Give it another 20 minutes to relax. Apply a little moisturiser after washing with cold water.
Read More : Best walnuts brands you can buy in India
4. Besan pack– 2 teaspoons of besan, 1 teaspoon of milk or curd, and 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder should be combined to produce a thick pack. Your sun-damaged skin should be evenly and gently applied with the paste. After 30 minutes, rinse it off with warm water.
5. Banana honey mask- Mix some overripe bananas with malai, a teaspoon of honey, and a few drops of milk. When applied to tanned body regions and rinsed off after 15 minutes, this mixture lightened the skin.
6. Coconut Milk- This de-tanner is universally accessible and entirely natural. Vitamin C and lactic acid, which are abundant in coconut milk, effectively eliminate tanning from the skin. Additionally, it is incredibly moisturising and nourishing, which keeps your skin hydrated. Apply fresh organic coconut milk to a cotton pad. Give it 15 minutes to absorb into the skin after evenly applying it to the face and neck. Rinse it off with plain water.
Read More : Top business newspapers available in India
7. Rice flour scrub- Add a few teaspoons of raw milk to some rice flour and combine the two. Apply the mixture to the face, neck, and other exposed body regions using your fingertips in a gentle massaging motion. After 20 minutes, rinse it with some regular water. To get rid of the tan naturally, use this homemade scrub two or three times per week.