Everybody enjoys reading books of all sorts, whether they are nonfiction works, comics, or novels. But have you ever attempted to read some of the best biographies ever written? What you are missing out on will be explained to you. It often impacts, motivates, or encourages people to read about the real-life adventures of a successful or extraordinary individual. You’ll often be able to make humane connections, and that’s just the start of it! They’re not boring, despite what many might think. That’s what we’ll say. Lets discuss the best biography books you can read
1. Dreams of my father by Barack Obama-This widely acclaimed biography by Barack Obama paints a revealing portrayal of the former President of the United States. Barack Obama’s ancestry is African and American, and he details every aspect of it in this book, from his boyhood home in Indonesia to the relocation of his maternal family from Kansas to Hawaii. His time in Kenya, where he learns to accept the tragic reality of his father’s life and the division of his inheritance, is also a part of this emotional journey.
2. Elon Musk A Complete Biography –Most people know Elon Musk as a groundbreaking innovator of the twenty-first century. Musk, a modern-day Tony Stark, is the man behind space travel, electric cars, and mobile payments. He is the founder, CEO, and CTO of SpaceX, the CEO of Tesla, the founder of The Boring Company, and a cofounder of Neuralink and Open AI. This account details Musk’s early years in South Africa, his academic career, his early attempts into innovation, and the establishment of his first company on his path to being the wealthy founder he is today. It also depicts Musk’s turbulent personal life, which only serves to heighten public interest in the self-made billionaire with a nearly $200 billion net worth.
Read More : Popular and refreshing milkshakes for summers
3. Unfinished: A Memoir by Priyanka Chopra Jonas-The most adored superstars in India and around the world are profiled in this book, giving readers a glimpse into their lives. Before being sent to a boarding school, it begins with portraying Priyanka’s early years spent with her parents and grandparents. As it describes her early years in the US with extended family, being a victim of prejudice, returning to India, and winning national and international beauty pageants, the reader gets a glimpse into her private life. She also talks about her time working in Indian cinema and her marriage to pop star Nick Jonas. The book’s humorous, caustic, and outspoken tone mirrors the author’s character. This is one of the best biographies you can read to be reminded that your goals are always attainable, no matter where you come from, as long as you never give up. Despite being a memoir, this book acts as a self-help guide for ambitious young people.
4. Bill Gates: A Biography -“William Henry “Bill” Gates, III is an American tycoon who also doubles as a computer programmer, investor, and philanthropist. Gates co-founded Microsoft with Paul Allen, the largest personal computer software firm in the world, and served as its former CEO and Chairman. He consistently appears on the Forbes list of the world’s wealthiest people and held the title of richest person worldwide from 1995 to 2009, with the exception of 2008, when he was ranked third. In 2011, he was the richest American and the second-richest person in the world, according to the Bloomberg billionaires list. Gates reclaimed the title in May 2013, having last done so in 2007.
Read More : Best Korean skin care products for glass skin
5. Wings of fire : Autobiography of Abdul Kalam – Every common man who wins by sheer grit and determination should tell others about his achievement so they can be motivated and persistent by it. One such autobiography is “Wings of Fire” by brilliant physicist Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, who rose from abject poverty to become the President of India. Dr. Kalam’s observations, private moments, and life experiences are abundant throughout the book. It helps us understand his excellent professional trajectory. Since he was a firm believer that everyone was born with the talent and capability to make an impact, Dr. Kalam motivates readers by sharing his life’s journey and encouraging them to identify with their inner fire and potential.It is a fantastic collection of numerous stories spanning his early years and college.