The temperature is rising day by day during this summer. Along with it, our bodies and thoughts become overheated. Refreshing shakes are one of your greatest bets for keeping them cool and fresh in this heat. Most people enjoy shakes. Selecting which shake to make can be difficult at times. Here is a list of the best shakes we recommend you try this summer to beat the heat. The best thing about these energising shakes is that they are widely available, keep us awake, and are simple to make at home.
Read More : Best Korean skin care products for glass skin
1. Mango shake-The summertime fruit king is the mango. Few people have the ability to resist the delicious flavour of mango. Mango shakes are simple to make at home. Take one or two mangoes, three or more teaspoons of sugar, and one cup of milk. The delectable mango shake is ready when they are combined in a mixer. For a thick shake consistency, add two scoops of vanilla or mango flavoured ice cream.
2. Chocolate milkshake-Kids love this shake the most. This tasty milkshake is simple to make at home under the hot heat. In a mixer, combine 1 tablespoon cocoa powder or 4 to 6 dark chocolate cubes, 2 to 3 tablespoons sugar, a few drops of vanilla extract, and 1 cup whole milk. Serve with chocolate or nut sticks.
3. Banana shake-This banana smoothie is full of nutrients and may be the best choice for those who favour healthy shakes. Add one scoop of vanilla ice cream to one banana, one cup of milk, two or three ice cubes, and one or two tablespoons of sugar for a thick consistency. In a mixer, combine all the ingredients. This nutritious shake with high fibre is ready.
4. Oreo shake-For those who enjoy chocolate, this could be even another great option this summer. It’s hard to resist this wonderful shake. Take 6-7 Oreo cookies, a cup of milk, two scoops of ice cream, preferably vanilla or chocolate flavour, and a couple tablespoons of sugar. These ingredients should be blended to make this delectable smoothie. Top this dish with crumbled Oreo cookies.
5. Dry fruit milkshake-Everyone is aware that this is the healthiest shake choice available to consume during the summer. Five to six almonds, pistachios, cashews, raisins, dates, dried figs, and a dash of saffron are among the nuts used in this dry fruit milkshake recipe. You can choose to include or exclude any of these dry fruits. Enjoy this nutrient-rich smoothie made from these nuts and one or two cups of milk.
6. Strawberry shake-A delicious strawberry smoothie that is in short order. Slice three to four fresh strawberries, then combine them with two tablespoons of sugar, two to three scoops of vanilla ice cream for a thick consistency, and one whole cup of milk. Blend everything together, then top with strawberries that have just been chopped.
Read More : Whatsapp’s New Features You Need To Know In 2023
7. butterscotch shake-Being the overlooked underdog of milkshakes, this is one of my favourite flavours. I can speak from personal experience when I say that if you make a nice butterscotch milkshake, you won’t want to drink any others. It’s flavorful yet not overpowering, healthy, and unique. You’ll need butterscotch ice cream, some milk, and high-quality butterscotch chips to make this milkshake. The icing on the cake is having caramel sauce in your cupboard! If not, you may just use this recipe to make some or just make the milkshake as is.
8. Chocolate shake-I had to recreate a chocolate milkshake for you guys to make as a tribute to a flavour that I used to like growing up. To improve the flavour of the chocolate, I advise using the highest quality cocoa powder you can find when making this milkshake. If not, you’ll receive a sweet milkshake devoid of any bitterness, which will ruin your mood. To take my chocolate milkshake to the next level, I garnish it with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.