The current Indian cricket team is filled with fashionable superstars who can compete with any model. Our Indian players love to flash their bling, from their pricey watches to their jewellery! Off the pitch as much as on it, they lead lavish lives. These cricket players are the proud owners of some exquisite timepieces that never fail to draw notice.
1. Hardik pandya- One of the highest-paid cricketers from India is Hardik Pandya. Pandya’s watch collection is said to be worth close to INR 11 crores, according to a GQ India story. Although he owns many beautiful watches, some of the Mumbai Indians and Team India superstars wear extremely pricey timepieces. He is frequently seen showing off his Patek Philippe Nautilus Platinum 5711, which is worth at least INR 5 crore. Pandya also owns the Nautilus 5712R, a magnificent Patek Philippe watch with a special addition that is worth around INR 1.65 crore. He also has a stunning Rolex Oyster Perpetual Daytona Cosmograph watch, which has an approximate price tag of $1 million.
Read More : Popular internet service providers in India
2. Virat Kohli- One of the wealthiest athletes in the world is the captain of India, Virat Kohli. He possesses some of the most costly and special timepieces in his collection, demonstrating his pricey taste in watches. He has a number of unique watches in his collection, one of which is connected to the world of auto racing. He is the proud owner of a Rolex Daytona Rainbow Everose Gold with an INR 2 crore price tag. The songs on the bezel of this watch give off a subtle appearance and a peek of rainbow colours when it is exposed to light, which is its best feature.
3. Rohit Sharma- The great batsman Rohit Sharma’s Instagram account is unequivocal evidence of his affection for Hublot timepieces. One of his most unique timepieces, nevertheless, is not made by the Swiss company. Actually, the watch is a Rolex Sky-Dweller, which costs Rs. 10.7 lakh. Although the watch typically has a black or blue face, Rohit’s watch is unique since it has a black dial that has been carefully customised.
4. KL Rahul- In the realm of cricket, KL Rahul has established a very strong name. He has a few beautiful Patek Philippe watches, much like his teammates. His collection includes several pricey timepieces, including a silver Patek Philippe Nautilus that costs about Rs 37.5 lakh.
Read More : Top 7 Powerful countries in the world
5. MS Dhoni- The renowned Indian cricketer MS Dhoni’s taste in timepieces mirrors his composed and serene demeanour. The ex-Indian cricketer owns a gorgeous Panerai Radiomir California valued at Rs. 9.25 lakh.