Jio is renowned for providing a large selection of prepaid recharge options at relatively low costs. The Jio data plans are fantastic extras to have in addition to your primary prepaid recharge plans. When your daily data allowance is exhausted, these supplemental data plans come to your aid. There are also normal Jio data plans available, which provide a specific quantity of total data. These plans provide a validity that is depending on the duration of your currently active plan. Lets discuss the best hio data add on plans with validity
Read More : How you can attract money easily in to your life
1. Data Rs 181 Pack- This Pack contains only data benefits with validity of 30 days and total data of 30Gb
2. Data Rs 241 Pack- This Pack contains only data benefits with validity of 30 days and total data of 40Gb
3.Data Rs 301 Pack– This Pack contains only data benefits with validity of 30 days and total data of 50Gb
4. Data Rs 555 pack- This Pack contains only data benefits with validity of 55 days and total data of 55Gb
5. Data Rs 2878 Pack- This Pack contains only data benefits with validity of 365 days and total data of 730Gb. It will provide data benefits of 2Gb per day. Unlimited 5Gdata benefits for eligible subscribers.
6. Data Rs 667 Pack – This Pack contains only data benefits with validity of 90 days and total data of 150 Gb.
7. Data Rs 444 Pack – This Pack contains only data benefits with validity of 60 days and total data of 100 Gb.
Jio Cricket packs
1. Rs 667 Cricket pack- There are several wonderful advantages to this Reliance Jio 4G data plan. 150GB of data are included in the Rs. 667 Cricket Pack over a 90-day period. For cricket lovers who want to watch matches on their phones, the bundle is perfect.
2. RS 444 Cricket Pack- Another Jio cricket pack that was just added costs Rs. 444. Cricket fans can take advantage of 100GB of data. This Jio cricket pack has a 60-day expiration date.
How you can recharge Jio Data Plans
1. Step 1: Open the MyJio app from the Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS) or visit the official Jio prepaid plans website.
2. Step 2: On the website, check for the “4G Data Voucher” and “Jio Data Add ON” sections under the prepaid plans. You can find all of the plans on this list here. For app users, all they need to do is launch the app and hit the recharge button on the home screen. You will then be taken to the prepaid plan sections, where you may search for the “Work From Home Data Packs” and “4G Data Voucher” sections for all of the plans.
Read More : Popular Astrology books you can read in 2023
3. Step 3: Next to each of these plans, there is now a “Buy” button on the website and mobile app. Touch that. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be prompted to enter your mobile number on the website while on your phone, you’ll be sent to the payment options.
4. Step 4: Select a payment method, and you’ve just successfully refilled your selected Jio data plan!