Yoga practised everyday for 15 to 20 minutes can manage and relieve joint discomfort. These simple yoga positions can aid in relaxing tension and stiffness around the body’s various joints.
Read More : The finest Indian whiskies for your home bar
People frequently battle with arthritis, especially as they get older. Sometimes the discomfort in the knee joint becomes intolerable. It is frequently difficult to even walk due to the stiffness and agony. Arthritis can occur in the hands, hips, knees, lower back, and any other place. Typical symptoms of the illness include swelling, discomfort, and redness. Yoga is one among the traditional methods used to manage it, however there are many others.
1. Tree Pose/Vrikshasana- To perform this pose, one must stand straight and maintain their feet close together. After that, fold one leg and align your foot perpendicularly on the inner thigh of the other leg. Take a deep breath and hold the Namaskar position for a short time. This reduces tension and improves blood circulation, which also helps with concentration.
2. Warrior pose– Stretching out the back, shoulders, legs, arms, and ankles is helped by this pose. Additionally, it promotes blood circulation.
Read More : Top dual-screen smartphones available in India
3. Triangle pose- It relieves back pain, neck pain, and relaxes the spine and hips. Holding the position for a short period of time and performing it every day will assist to strengthen shoulders and legs and reduce tension.
4. Adho Mukha Asana- This classic forward bend can be calming and reviving. By holding this position, you can ease sciatica and back discomfort. Strength is increased, and imbalances in the body are worked out.
5. Paschimottanasana – one of the top poses for belly fat reduction. Stretch out your legs and sit up straight. Take a breath and raise your arms. Try to reach down and touch your nose with your thighs while bending over to touch your toes with your fingers. Hold the position for a short while. Take cautious when bending. In order to prevent any muscle pulls or injuries, only bend and stretch as far as your body will allow.
6. Shavasana- It completely relaxes the body and regenerates cells and tissues. It will aid with stress relief. It is the ideal method for eliminating vata (the air element), which exacerbates joint pain and causes imbalance in the body.
Get active if you want to combat arthritis. Yoga is a fantastic form of fitness. Yoga is moderate enough and enjoyable enough for those with arthritis who are in chronic pain to practise on a regular basis. Yoga improves balance, joint flexibility, and muscle strength. The range of motion expands. Stress and tension are lessened, resulting in restful sleep.
Read More : Popular Office chairs you can buy in India
A natural and time-tested science of healthy postures, yoga. When combined with pranayamas and meditation, it has such a positive effect on one’s physical, mental, and emotional health that it is now regarded as a common practise. But before beginning yoga or any other sort of physical activity, it would be wise to consult your doctor.