Monsoon is ready to come so we must prepare our self for the rainy season. There are so many monsoon products which are required for daily usage. This list includes the umbrellas, raincoats, water proof laptop bags to school bags, car covers, and roof curtains different moisturising gels and mosquito killing rackets. If you have these day to day essential products you can enjoy the monsoon season without any worry. You can commute safely from home to office or school
Lets discuss the rainy season essentials for this monsoon season
1. Umbrella– if you are stepping out daily from home to office or any work you need a double layered umbrella size totally depends on your requirement you can pick mini umbrella or big size umbrella while stepping out from your home or cab.
2. Raincoat-If you are going office on scooty or bike you can carry a heavy raincoat to save you from heavy rains. The raincoat should be soft structure and comfortable and stain resistance.
3. Mosquito killing racket- Rainy season is full of humidity and lots of muddy water on streets so there are mosquitoes development in this dirty water A mosquito killing racket will help you to get rid of the mosquitoes in the house. Normally these are rechargeable in nature and handy these are lightweight and durable. Price is also reasonable and you can carry it with you anywhere if you are going on vacations.
4. Skin hydrating aloe Vera gel- Take good care of your skin in monsoon as hydrating gel moisturizes and prevents moisture loss during the rainy season. You can buy different aloe vera gel from reputed brands directly online from the site of Amazon. If you are a prime member it will get delivered at your doorstep the next day.
5. The Phone saver- when we go out it is essential to carry your phone with you. Keeping your phone safe and protected from rain is a priority for daily usage you can use raincoats water proof pockets for protecting your phone from rain or if you don’t have raincoat you can carry a pouch for mobile phones which will safe your phone from rain.