India’s Festive Season will start from series of Festivals in August Consumer demand Peaks ahead Of Diwali and gets counted till the end of December. Durga Puja, Navratri, all marked as beginning of festivals in India. We enjoy by doing shopping of ghagra cholis for navratri and practicing dandiya everyday. All women want to look beautiful and admiring in this festive season so a good skincare routine is required for a glowing beauty. Let’s discuss some valuable skincare tips which will provide you glowing and spotless beauty during festive season.
Read More : Top 5 most expensive stocks in India
1. Healthy Diet- Whatever we eat that totally reflects in our body and skin. So if you want a healthy natural and glowing skin you have to follow a good healthy regular diet. Drink enough water to give proper hydration to skin apply moisturizer it will help you from harmful rays of sun and eat wholesome and full meal which is necessity for good health and beautiful skin.
2. Consume foods rich in vitamin C – we all know that Vitamin C is essential for a healthy natural Glowing skin. It is a great antioxidant which will boost your immune system and provide nourishment to your body inside and out. Fruits and vegetables which are rich in Vitamin C are Oranges, Strawberries, Kiwis, Papaya, and sweet potatoes. These rare healthy and tasty foods which you can consume easily and make them a part of your daily diet.
3. Add Greens in your daily meal- Spinach is healthy vegetable if you add it in your diet it has great anti aging advantages. You can take it as salad or make it a puree . you can add another more greens in your diet by consuming celery, kale and cabbage, broccoli.
4. Say No to processed foods- Festive season is full of mouthwatering dishes you want to try but if you want to maintain your health and skin you have to say no to processed foods. Fried foods, processed sugar and refined carbohydrates are very bad for your health and immunity.
5. Expectation of immediate result- if you are expecting that there will be drastic change in your skin and health by following healthy diet for just few days it is quite impossible. You have to continue follow the strict routine of eating for at least 6 weeks to see the visible expected results. You cant expect immediate results on your body however you will feel relaxed and fulfilling after following a regular healthy diet and slow changes you can see day by day.
6. Stress free- if you are taking too much stress it will be the main reason of fine lines and wrinkles on your face. So live stress free if you want glowing skin and healthy body. You have to follow good quality products range on your skin. Do meditation and relaxing yoga activities which will provide you healthy and glowing skin.
Foods you can add in your diet for Healthy Skin
1. Fatty Fish
4. Sunflower seeds
5. Sweet Potatoes
6. Red and yellow Bell peppers
10. Dark chocolate
11. Green Tea
12. Red Grapes