Fuel prices are skyrocketing these days. it is difficult to maintain our expense and lead a peaceful life. Inflation has affected all the sectors Fuel is also an important purchase on a daily basis so we need to follow some tips so that our pocket will not got burdened due to rising prices of fuels.
Tips to save on fuel
Money is precious and we have to maintain our expenses lets discuss important tips how you can save on the fuel expenses and make your wallet and you a happy person.
1. You have to change your driving style if you want to save on fuel expenses. You should drive economically neither too fast nor too slow. If you will avoid accelerating or hitting the break too hard it will definitely provide a good saving on fuel.
Read More : Super foods included Diet Chart for New Mommies
2. You have maintain the tire pressure at the level mentioned by your vehicle manufacturer as it has a direct affect on the fuel consumption.
3. If weather is cool or pleasant put the Ac off using the Ac Puts an extra load on the engine which leads to higher consumption of fuel.
4. Keep the service of the vehicle on time improper maintenance leads to dirty filters or faulty spark plugs which will lead to poor fuel economy and will put extra burden on your pocket.
5. Do not carry too much luggage in your car as it will take a toll on the fuel usage.
6. if you want to purchase a new vehicle check the rated fuel efficiency first. If you have a smaller vehicle with manual transmission it will provide great fuel economy.
7. Carpooling is a great option to cut the cost of fuel. It will provide reasonable travel with great savings.
8. if you got stuck in traffic and your car has been stopped for an interval more than 3 seconds then turn off the engine it helps you to do the fuel consumption.