Pickles are loved by Millions of people in India. There food is incomplete without pickles. there is a huge variety available in the market in Pickles. The tangy and spicy taste of pickle will enhance the taste of each dish. If you haven’t been able to make pickles this year lets explore best pickle brands available in the market who can enhance the taste of your food in a minute.
Top selling Pickles in India
1. Nilons- Nilon’s was founded in 1962 by shri Sudesh B sanghavi and this was the beginning of an inspiring journey of a brand. Today Nilon’s is the fast growing processed food company with a wide range of quality products. this brand is committed to provide consumers the best products which are made with lots of love and paying attention to the smallest detail which is making them the best among the rest. It is the most popular Ginger and garlic paste brand in India and the most renowned producer of roasted vermicelli and candied fruits in Asia. The pickles are 100% vegetarian with no artificial colors and blend of spice and taste which is hygienically prepare and packed.
2. Pachranga- Pachranga Group has incorporated his business in India early and has been established as pachranga international in 1983 and in 1994 it is originated as Pachranga Farm fresh a royal treat. They offer the best mixed pickle which is a combination of Mango, Green chilli, Turnip, Lotus stem, carrot, cranberry. It is finely made with Indian spices various herbs and organic ingredients which comes in the packaging of 1 to 5 kg . it is 100% vegetarian with good shelf life fresh taste and very economical in prices.
3. Mothers recipe- The Mothers recipe product range consists of Indian Pickles , spices chutneys, cooking pastes , ready to cook products and Indian meals . The company ensures the best ingredients and high standard of manufacturing are used for making the products the pickle are natural and does not contain any kind of preservatives and artificial colors. It comes in different size of packaging and with different flavour
4. Patanjali Pickles- Patanjali pickles are best in quality and fastest growing segments in the Indian food industry . these pickles are 100% vegetarian and made with a variety of spices which will tantalize your taste buds . it will provide 100% satisfaction to the consumers. The available options in pickle are Ginger, Garlic, amla , lemon and mixed pickle.
Read More : Best Resolutions for the New Year 2023
5. Aamra Pickles- Aamra is founded in 2017 and owned by Nari shakti Kendra with a aim to provide the clients pure and quality traditional pickles . it basically means mango which is cut and sold with a magic of spices added in it in the street of Kolkata. Brand started to empower women and providing them employment opportunities . These pickles are oil free with no colors and preservatives and 100% vegetarian . it has shelf life of 12 months . its taste is bit too spicy so if you are a lover of spicy pickles these pickles are best for you to consume.