Despite being overly famished, why not cook? Food that is ready to eat should always be available. When you’re hungry and exhausted, these meals are the most frequently recommended rescuers. While being wholesome and delicious, they are also affordable and practical. You will be happy to read this post if you are searching for some well-liked options that you can have at home for a relaxing day of cooking.
Read More : Popular actors around the world
1. Haldirams- Ganga Bishan Agarwal founded Haldiram’s, an Indian restaurant, confectionery, and snack company, in 1941 in Bikaner, Rajasthan. The company, which has its headquarters in Maharashtra, offers ready-to-eat foods, frozen foods, potato chips, drinks, snacks, and sweets. For its restaurant franchises, chips, and other snacks, Haldiram’s is well-known.
2. Maggi- In the late 1800s, Maggi, a popular international brand of fast soups, spices, and noodles, was founded in Switzerland. In 1884, Julius Maggi established this Swiss company, which Nestlé acquired in 1947. Indian homes have always favoured this brand. Additionally, the brand has continued to dominate the market for ready meals in India.
3. The taste company- Raju Vanapala founded the Hyderabad-based enterprise The Taste enterprise (TTC). The company sells RTE foods that are both vegetarian and non-vegetarian. Dal Khichdi, Sambar Rice, Special Veg Rice, Kaju Chicken Curry Rice, and Palak Chicken Rice are a few of the well-liked RTE foods offered in TTC.
4. Chef boss- Jubilant Food Works’ Chef Boss brand of ready-to-eat foods sells sauces, pastes, and gravies in addition to RTE foods. Chef Boss wants to open your eyes to the world of gastronomic possibilities. For a rapid meal preparation, Chef Boss offers some of the top goods, like garlic cooking sauce, biryani masala paste, and manchurian cooking sauce.
Read More : How you can watch Netflix for free
5. Priya foods- A Telangana-based food firm is called Priya foods. South India is home to a renowned food company. Priya Foods is well renowned for its extensive selection of pickles. However, they are also well-known for RTE dishes like Pav Bhaji, Palak Paneer, and Mutter Paneer as well as Vegetable Chettinad, Tomato Rice, Pongal, etc.
6. Tata Q- The Tata group’s newest RTE brand is called Tata Q. You can prepare food using Tata Q RTE in 60 seconds or less. For cooking great food, you can either use a microwave or water that has been brought to a boil. Spicy vegetable biryani is one of Tata Q’s most well-known products. It is a really unique cuisine, and the preparation is simple and fast. Biryani is also quite tasty.
Read More : Popular Non stick cookware brands in India
7. MTR- In India, MTR is a well-known food brand. This Bangalore-based company sells a wide variety of goods. Since 1924, MTR has been selling delectable cuisine items. Idli batter, Dosa batter, poha, dal oats, lemon rice, and masala upma are a few of the well-liked RTE food items that are offered in the MTR.