Whether you prefer outdoor activities or are someone who frequently encounters power outages, emergency lights are a need for you. Emergency lights come in numerous varieties, ranging from solar-powered to LED-powered. Here are some of the best rechargeable emergency lights in India, in our opinion, if you’re looking for something practical and realistic.
Additionally, working at your home may be difficult during power outages. Emergency lights are great because they always keep you safe. Due to the wide variety of emergency lights available, it can be challenging to select just one. To that end, let’s talk about the best emergency lights now sold in India.
1. Philips Helio Multi-Functional Emergency Rechargeable LED Lantern- The LED technology used in the Philips Helio Emergency Lantern is a specially created product. It offers excellent light output and brings forth vibrant colours in your home when it is instantaneously turned on. Three different illumination modes, including head light (which doubles as a torch), dim light, and strong light (which may be used as an emergency light or as an emergency lantern), are included with the Philips Helio Emergency Lantern. Deep discharge and overcharge protection are both included with the Philips Helio emergency lamp. Up to 8 hours are needed to fully charge the torch and light for emergencies. When used as a lantern, the head light (torch), which has an 8-hour battery backup, runs for 2.5 hours with a powerful front light and 8 hours with a low front light. A top-notch 2200 mAH Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery is included with the light.
2. Everready HL-52 Portable Rechargeable Lantern- it has 360 degree flexible head. It has emergency lantern cum study light. It is maintenance free rechargeable lamtern. It has long battery life and 15 hours of non stop light. It has super bright light which has 30+9 led’s of 2500 MCd each. It will provide deep discharge and over charge protection.
3. AmazonBasics Blaze 360 degree Rechargeable LED Light- Rechargeable LED light from Amazon Basics featuring 84 LEDs and an adjustable brightness switch for use when the power goes out. Light does not overheat and lasts for 1.5 hours on the maximum setting and 16.5 hours on the weakest setting;comes with a 2400mAh Lithium-ion rechargeable battery that is BIS certified and has an 8–10 hour recharge period. A USB connection is included for charging the battery. It has undergone 34 testing, including 12 tests for electrical safety and 4 tests for performance. A handle and mountable ring are attached to make it simple to hold the light and hang it on the wall.
4. Wipro coral multi rechargeable LED emergency lights –The 84 individual yellow Led bulbs used in the Wipro emergency light for residential power outages efficiently meet your emergency lamp needs. It has a brightness control knob and 360-degree coverage. It has a six-month warranty. Wipro Coral charging light weighs only 649 grammes and is portable. Its robust construction also makes it dependable for travel. With the help of its knob, you may control the brightness of the emergency lantern by selecting strong/dim light, respectively, and a full 360° light coverage. Wipro lantern with rechargeable lights is comprised of 84 individual LED lights. An excellent 3000mAH Lithium rechargeable battery is included with this charging lantern light. With a special design that evenly distributes light in all directions, this emergency LED lantern is incredibly brilliant.
Read More : Best walnuts brands you can buy in India
5. SYSKA Tuo Portable Rechargeable Led Lamp- Travel-friendly LED Lamp from Syska A 12- to 15-hour charge allows the Cum Torch to operate for 3 hours under lamplight and 4 hours under torch light. Syska Tuo Light has a bright charging indication so that, even during unexpected power outages, you can stay informed of the charging status. A simple sliding switch that can be actuated with only one thumb motion is included with the Syska Tuo Light. The Syska Tuo Light is wire-free and hassle-free to operate thanks to an integrated 2-pin plug that fits into any 2-pin or 3-pin plug socket.