Osteoarthritis, a kind of arthritis, results in the destruction of the cartilage that safeguards the joints. This causes stiffness, discomfort, and inflammation in the afflicted joint. The monsoon season has the potential to make arthritic pain worse for a number of reasons. During the monsoon season, humidity is a common component that increases arthritic pain. Particularly the soft tissues around joints, physiological tissues can store too much fluid when the relative humidity is high.
Read More : List of Airtel data Plans you can grab in 2023
Lets discuss the tips how you can manage arthritis pain
1. Nutritional diet- A balanced diet with a focus on fruits and vegetables can effectively relieve joint pain. You should include omega-3-rich foods in your diet since they contain anti-inflammatory characteristics that can ease joint discomfort, such as salmon, walnuts, and flax seeds.
2. Healthy Body weight- Reduced joint stress is achieved by maintaining a healthy weight, especially during the monsoon season when pain may be more frequent.
3. Balanced hydration- One of the simplest and most effective ways to reduce joint pain during the monsoon is to maintain proper hydrated. Enough water intake keeps the joints lubricated and healthy, reducing the probability of pain and stiffness.
Read More : Upcoming Bollywood Hindi movies you can watch
4. Stay active- Low-impact exercises like swimming, cycling, or walking help strengthen the muscles that surround joints, which can also promote flexibility and reduce pain.
5. Correct posture- An important factor in preventing joint pain is good posture. When sitting, standing, or walking, maintaining proper alignment helps distribute weight properly across the joints and avoids unnecessary stress.
6. Comfortable Footwear- Purchase footwear with the ideal combination of stability, arch support, and cushioning. Shoes with high heels or soles that are completely flat should not be worn since they could strain the joints and exacerbate the pain.
7. Usage of Cold compression – The pain may be brought on by swelling or inflammation, which can be treated with a cool compress. If, however, the discomfort is caused by stiffness or muscle strain, applying a warm compress can help relax the muscles, enhance blood flow, and lessen pain.
8. Proper care and rest- It’s critical to give your joints ample time to rest in order to aid in their recovery and restoration. Schedule some rest each day, and make sure you get enough shut-eye at night.
9. Avoid foods causes inflammation- Avoid foods high in saturated fats, such as fried foods, processed foods, and full-fat dairy products.
Read More : Popular Astrology books you can read in 2023
10. Exercise- Low-impact activities like walking, riding, and swimming will keep you active and put the least amount of strain on your joints. Avoid contact sports, jumping, and jogging. On a wet day, you’re unable to go outside. To stay active, use a treadmill or stationary bike.