Drinking water is essential for general wellness. We are all aware that water makes up 60% of the human body. Therefore, it’s critical to maintain hydration for optimal brain and body function. To prevent numerous health problems brought on by dehydration, it is essential to consume adequate water each day. The following are some consequences of dehydration:
1. less energy- Your body may become lethargic and weakened if you consume less water. Your body needs water to stay energetic. You may become fatigued and lose productivity if you don’t drink enough water.
2. Decreased metabolism- A slowed metabolism might also result from dehydration. A body need the right amount of water to function each day, and a deficiency can easily cause the metabolism of the body to slow down, leaving the body with less energy.
3. weight gain- Drinking insufficient amounts of water might increase your chances of developing diabetes, heart disease, and obesity, especially in your midsection.
4. lubrication of joints- Water makes up about 80% of cartilage, which is present in spine discs and joints. Joint soreness may be brought on by a gradual decline in the joints’ ability to absorb damage.
On the other hand, if water is drank in an adequate and sensible amount, there are numerous benefits. Let’s look at them now:
Read More : Popular Slippers for men available in India
4. Enhances the health and beauty of skin-
1. creates mucus and saliva.
2. the joints are lubricated.
3. protects the spinal cord, brain, and other delicate areas.
4. controls the body’s temperature.
5. keeps blood pressure steady.
6.keeps kidney disease at bay.
The body loses water daily through a variety of processes, including urination, sweating, and bowel movements. The human body needs at least 3 litres of water per day to operate effectively. The following are the optimal times to consume water to maximise its effects on the body:
Read More : How to boost your Smart phone’s life
Upon awakening: When you first get up, drink a glass of water to engage your internal organs and flush out pollutants.
30 minutes before to a meal: Drinking a glass of water aids in proper food digestion.
A glass of water should be had before having a bath to reduce blood pressure.
Before bed: A glass of water an hour before going to sleep might assist replace any fluids lost during the night.
It improves performance during activity- According to some scientists, drinking more water may enhance performance during strenuous exercise. Dehydration affects performance in activities lasting more than 30 minutes, according to one review, though further research is needed to confirm this.
A frequent ailment characterised by irregular bowel movements and blockages in the passage of excrement is constipation. Increasing fluid intake is a common part of the therapy plan, and there is some evidence to back this up. Low water consumption appears to put both younger and older adults at risk for constipation. Increasing fluid intake may help with constipation.
Increased fluid intake causes the kidneys to produce more urine. Mineral clumping and crystallisation are less likely to happen because of the decreased mineral concentration. Research is required to demonstrate that water can also stop stones from ever forming.