Summers are hard in Rajasthan but Monsoon season in Rajasthan is bliss. You can Visit extraordinary places which shows you the mesmerizing view of Rajasthan and you will enjoy the every Bit of the Trip. The harsh sun vanishes behind the clouds and there is no better destination other than Rajasthan In Monsoon season. If you are also planning to visit Rajasthan for a monsoon Gateway lets discuss some great places here where you can enjoy your trip the most.
Read More : Top Indian Mobile companies in India
Best places to visit in Rajasthan
1. Jalore– Jalore is known as city of granite and Grandeur. The Top attractions of this place are Jalore Fort, Topkhana, Sundha mata Temple, Malik Shahs Mosque,. This place is well connected with the near by towns and major cities. This whole city looks beautiful in rains when you will see it from the Top of Jalore Fort
2. Bundi- Budi is surrounded by Hills and River monsoon is a great season of Peacocks and rainbows in Bundi. You can enjoy the the funfare of teej festival in Bundi. This place is supprounded by jait sagar lake Naval sagar and Dugari. You can also visit the roaring waterfall which is only 30 km away from bundi. Bundi palace, kshar bagh, Raniji Ki baori, jait sagar lake, Naval sagar Lake,Garh palaceare the major attractions here.
3. Alwar-Alwar is the best place to visit in rajasthan and it is only 166 km away from delhi. The major attractions to visit are jaisalmand lake, Bhangarh fort, Garbhaji falls , Fateh Jung Gumbad, Neemrana fort.
4. Banswara-Banswara is known as city of hundred islands. The lush greenery and mountains here are pleasant and overwhelming. The major attractions of this place are Ram kund,Mahi Dam, Anand sagar lake,Diablab Lake, talwara Temple.
Read More : Foods you can add in your diet to cure fatty liver
5. Mount Abu-Mt abu is one of the best hill stations which is preferred by all the tourists. Nakki lake with blue water is worth watching here. The mahor attractions of this place are nakki lake , GuruShikar, Toad rock view point, Mount Abu sanctuary, Dilwara jain temple. It is well connected from jaipur, Uaipur and Delhi.
6. Udaipur-Udaipur is best in Monsoonsit is known as city of lakes. You can enjoy the beauty of fateh sagar lake here in monsoons.Major attractions of udiapur are Udaipur city palce, lake palace, jag mandir, monsoon palace, fateh sagar,lake pichola.
7. Puskhar -pushkar is a popular tourist place of Rajasthan . The major attractions of pushkar are pushkar lake, Lord Brahma temple, savitri temple, Rangji temple.