People frequently experience headache after eating some common foods which is commonly high in sugar or refined carbohydrates. We always believe that due to stress or over workload we are experiencing chronic headaches some people already observed that after consuming certain foods their headaches will get worse like sweets or carbohydrates. So if you are also facing migraine symptoms you have to believe that it is caused due to consuming particular foods. There are certain other reasons which can also be the cause of certain chronic headaches like weather changes, strong odors, perfumes, bright lights, and menstrual cycles. As we already know that we cannot control these factors but we can avoid eating those foods which will trigger your chronic headache in future.
Read More : Popular Books sold on Amazon
Foods which are giving you severe headache
1. Red wine- red wine commonly trigger severe headache but it totally depends upon the capacity. Tannins are the plant chemicals that impart flavor to red wines and contain antioxidants but also spur the release of the neurotransmitter serotonin which at high levels can cause headaches in some people.
2. Cheese- chesse contains tyramine which causes blood vessels to constrict leading to a severe headache.
3. Chocolate- if you are overeating chocolates from a whole box it can give you a severe headache as it contains caffeine and tyramine.
Read More : Popular Shampoos for oily hair available in India
4. Milk- if you are a person who is lactose intolerant milk can be the common trigger for headaches
5. Citrus fruits- citrus fruits contains octopamine substance which triggers headaches. People who cannot tolerate acidic fruits can also get headaches from oranges , sweet lime lemons and even grapefruits.
6. Artificial sweeteners- artificial sweeteners contain aspartame which reduces the dopamine levels and triggers severe headaches.
7. Frozen foods- If you are consuming foods and drinks like ice cream or slushies it can trigger severe headache . severe headaches can convert in to migraine attacks if you are eating cold food quickly after exercising or when overheated.