A good iron is not just convenient but saves lots of time and energy as well on laundry services. Steam irons in the market are best over traditional irons as our heavy and designer dresses can’t be get pressed with traditional irons. Lets discuss best steam irons available in India.
1. Wipro Vesta 2200W steam iron- it has Non stick PTFE coated sole plate for smooth ironing. You can do dry/steam/spray ironing with the help of that iron. It has large 300 ML water tank for longer ironing session and Powerful steam output of up to 20-30 Gm/Min for quick crease removal. It has anti drip function to prevent leakage and anti calc function to prevent scaling of water inside tank it has comfortable handle and shock proof plastic body and proper steam distribution for efficient result.
2. Philips GC1905 watt steam iron- Both the water tank’s filling and emptying processes are quick and simple. With a constant steam output of up to 13G/Min and an aluminium sole plate for smooth glide on all textiles, a thin spray uniformly moistens the cloth. The product has a 2-year warranty. When the product is not in use, you must set the knob to the no steam position to prevent leaks.
3. Bajaj Mx 35N steam iron- this steam iron has Anti drip anti scale technology with non stick coated sole plate. It has variable steam output to cater to variety of clothes it has 2 years warranty and has used 2000 watts of power with operating wattage of 220-240 volts. It has anti scale technology which prevents clogging of pores leading to higher efficiency and better durability.
4. Usha steam steam iron- it has 1300 watts for powerful performance and 180 ml tank capacity it has thermostatic disc for controlling the fabric temperature. it has fine spray to remove tough wrinkles. It ahs overheat shut for safety it has self cleaning function for longer iron life.
5. Orient Fabrifeel steam iron- it is 1600W steam iron has a non stick sole plate that assists in non stick ironing on all types of clothing and makes it ideal steam iron for all kinds of fabric. It has silver layered thermostat that ensures even heating it is am electric dry iron like never before. It has 360 degree swivel cord with cotton braided thread allows you to iron clothes seamlessly and facilitates easy use. The u shaped element in the electric iron.
Read More : Budget friendly dinner sets you can buy in India
6. Havells Fabio steam iron- It sports a 110 ml water tank capacity and a nonstick coated sole plate. The product comes with a two-year warranty. It has a thermostatic control dial that allows you to change the temperature in an effortless manner. Its Teflon nonstick coated sole plate ensures that you may glide the iron over your clothing without difficulty.
7. Morphy Richards steam iron- It boasts a quality ceramic coated soleplate for extended life and smooth ironing, an extra big water tank capacity of 350 ML, vertical ironing, self-cleaning with an anti-calc function, and all of these features. It includes the largest soleplate in its class for quicker ironing, as well as the longest 360-degree swivel cord available. It includes a tiny water spray to get rid of stubborn wrinkles. It operates at 230 volts and consumes 2000 watts of electricity.