Cricket is one of the most famous and well-liked games in India. Every kid plays cricket because they adore the game. Those who wish to pursue the activity professionally, however, must spend in quality cricket equipment. A decent set of cricket shoes is required to safeguard the feet from harm. To assist you in your cricket adventure, we have compiled a list of the top cricket shoes companies in India. lets discuss the best shoe brands available in India.
Top Shoe brands available in India
1. Adidas- When it comes to athletic shoes, Adidas is one of the most recognizable brands in the world, and their cricket shoes are no exception. The Howzzat shoe line is designed specifically for cricketers who want to perform like their best stars. They come strongly recommended by some of the biggest personalities in sports. The shoe’s leather outsoles will provide a secure traction. Soft, shock-absorbing EVA offers excellent cushioning and reduces shocks to the knee and foot joints.
2. Puma – Puma is a German global company that develops and produces sports and casual footwear, as well as apparel. In India, bowlers Washington Sundar and Devdutt Padikkal are currently endorsing this famous brand. Puma cricket sneakers are fashionable while also promising long-lasting sturdiness. Puma cricket sneakers are lightweight and have a synthetic upper with an interior support system. Furthermore, the sneakers provide optimum grip and superb stability.
Read More : Brands of popular kadha mix sold in India
3. DSC beamer-DSC shoes have Perforations in the shoe upper enable air to travel through, keeping our feet comfy, cool, and dry. DSC sneakers have excellent ventilation to provide the wearer with maximum comfort. The outsole is an essential component of the sneaker. DSC Outsoles are composed of PVC and are extremely lightweight. It also has excellent traction, support, slide resistance, and a long lifespan.
4. Vector X –Vector x is an established sports company that provides stylish and inventive sports gear to many ambitious athletes as well as others. As a company, they have created hundreds of spectacular pieces of equipment that have been worn by numerous famous athletes in football, volleyball, basketball, cricket, tennis, badminton, and squash.
5. Nodens- Nodens cricket shoes will provide the finest running experience on the pitch. Because the game requires a lot of sprinting between the wickets as well as retrieving, it is critical to wear a fantastic pair of shoes that can aid in running without placing any strain on the feet. This shoe has an extra solid rubber sole with spikes for a good grip. It has a solid rubber sole which provide a perfect fir to the feet.
Read More : Popular Restaurants in Bangalore
6. Spartan –Spartan shoes have always been popular among cricket fans due to their custom-made shoes. The shoes have extra padding and cushioning, and the mesh nylon and pure linen make them airy and lightweight. When you slip into them, your feet will always be at peace. These shoes are crafted with quality material and are slip resistant as well. They are having a comfortable fit.
7. Asics – Japanese company Asics is providing best quality cricket shoes. This shoe is used by a number of first-team cricketers for both practices and competitive contests. The sneakers are on the higher end of the price range, but they offer excellent value for money and can last for years. The shoes also have gel technology cushioning in the back foot, which lowers shock from hard impacts and sudden stopping. These shoes provides flexibility and sturdy construction.