You can currently choose between Apple, One Plus, or Samsung when searching for a high-end smartphone in India. The best luxury smartphones pay attention to every last detail that others overlook, such as water proof, stunning displays, top-notch cameras, and appealing designs. These phones are a prestige symbol and have a limited number of choices available. The finest expensive smartphones currently on the market will be discussed.
1. IPhone 14 Pro max- The iPhone 14 Pro Max, the company’s most recent smash success, has all of Apple’s most popular features and mobile device design elements. The iPhone 14 Pro Max is powered by Apple’s brand-new A16 Bionic SoC, which has a 16-core Neural Engine and a 6-core CPU with two high-performance cores and four cost-effective cores. The gadget now has better luminance as well as Apple’s ProMotion 120Hz frame rate function. There are several features on the iPhone 14 Pro Max, including a new 77mm telephoto camera with 3X optical magnification, an ultra-wide camera that can now capture closeup pictures of a subject up to 2cm away, and a main wide camera with an f/1.5 aperture and 1.9um sensor pixels.
Read More : Popular Restaurants in Bangalore
2. Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra- The Galaxy S23 Ultra, undoubtedly Samsung’s most expensive phone to date, has a lot going for it, including a sizable 6.8-inch AMOLED screen and a 200-megapixel main camera that can take some incredibly detailed pictures in both bright and low light conditions. A 12 MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, two 10 MP telescopic lenses with 3x and 10x optical magnification, and a 12 MP telephoto lens are also included. We also have a 12-megapixel face camera. In addition, the phone ships pre-installed with OneUI 5.1, a proprietary skin built on top of Android 13, and it has a 5000mAh battery with 45W rapid charging, wireless PowerShare, and fast wireless charging 2.0.
3. Xiaomi 13 Pro- A powerful smartphone with a gorgeous display and some of the finest pictures in its price range is the Xiaomi 13 Pro. Thanks to the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor, it charges more rapidly than the majority of devices on the market right now and offers quick performance in regular use. Overall, it is one of the finest options available in the premium-end market, making it a great purchase.
4. One Plus 11– One of the best devices currently on the market, the new OnePlus 11, is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset. On the OnePlus 11’s redesigned rear surface, a circular camera island contains all three camera lenses. The combination of metal and glass gives the phone a luxurious look. You obtain a 6.7-inch 2K AMOLED display and a sizable LTPO3 screen. This screen offers a potent 1300 lumen maximum luminance. It also features Dolby Vision. The 5000mAH battery remains the same, but 100W rapid charging is now available.
Read More : Popular Lip gloss brands available in India
5. IQoo 11 5G- Almost all of the most cutting-edge technology money can buy is included with the iQOO 9 Pro. The company decided to use a 6.78-inch 120Hz LTPO AMOLED screen for the display, which has a normal maximum brightness of 500 nits and a peak, localised brightness of 1500 nits when watching HDR 10+ or HDR high dynamic range video. The device’s base has received the most significant hardware upgrade with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 CPU. The phone has a substantial 4700mAh battery as well, and due to its 120W rapid charging, it can be fueled very rapidly.