Body Odour is unpleasant smell of the body which is mainly caused due to excess sweating. Sweating is a natural process we cant control and that helps the body to regulate its temperature. Sweat is odourless but bacteria present on our body multiply it rapidly and due to bacterial growth it will result in bad body odour. You can get rid of bad body odour easily by following a few natural remedies. Lets discuss some natural remedies you can use to get rid of your bad body odour.
1. Take bath regularly- Try to shower once or twice in a day .don’t forget to take shower after exercising, working out and after a long tiring day at work. This will keep your body clean and stop the bacterial growth on your body which is the main reason behind bad odour.
2. Lemon – Lemon is having the natural Antiseptic and anti microbial properties which will eliminate the unpleasant body odours from your skin. It also act as immunity booster which can remove harmful toxins from your skin. Take a half lemon and rub it on your armpits it will prevent the perspiration and avoid the body odour.
3. Fenugreek seeds- fenugreek seeds has antioxidant properties which will flush out toxins from your body. It is full of antibacterial properties which can control bacterial infections from spreading. If you will consume fenugreek seeds it will combat body odour naturally from its root cause. You can boil a tablespoon of fenugreek seeds in 250 ml of water. if you will drink it empty stomach it will eliminate toxins and hence fight the body odour.
4. Neem- Neem is again one of the effective ayurvedic herb with medicinal values it has lots of antibacterial and antiseptic properties which is quite helpful in eliminating harmful body odour causing bacteria and toxins from our body.
If you will apply neem paste on your armpits it will remove the body odour from your body. If you will bath in neem water it will be beneficial in many skin infections.
5. Tomato- Tomato is full of antibacterial and antiseptic properties which will limit the bacteria which is behind the bad odour in your skin. It will also be helpful in controlling excessive sweating . dip a cotton cloth in tomato juice and smear it in to your armpits if you will drink tomato juice it will lower down your body temperature and reduces sweating.
6. Drink Lots of water- Water is a great solvent who can remove all the toxins from your body and helps flush out bacteria and pathogens which is the reason for body odour. water hydrates our body which prevents bacteria from forming in your intestines.
7. Baking Soda- Baking soda absorb the extra moisture from the skin and helps in reducing body odour. you can apply baking soda to underarms and wash it off after few minutes. Don’t apply if you will feel burning sensation at your underarms while apply baking soda and wash off immediately.