Your chance of developing chronic diseases can rise if you have too much abdominal fat. By observing certain recommendations, such as abstaining from drinking, consuming more protein, and raising weights, you can manage and reduce your belly fat. If you implement these suggestions, your abdominal fat will quickly disappear
Tips to follow to control belly fat
1. Eat soluble fiber- if you want to control the belly fat you should eat soluble fiber the excellent sources of soluble fiber are fruits, vegetables, legumes, oats and barley. It will be helpful in increasing fullness and reducing calorie absorption.
2. Restrict usage of Trans fats- high intake of trans fats will lead to excessive belly fat. You have to limit your intake of Trans fats if you want to lose weight.
3. Say no to alcohol- if you will drink too much alcohol it will be harmful for your body. It will increase the significant amount of fat excess fat storage in your body around the waist. If you are looking to decrease belly fat you should restrict your alcohol intake or will consume it in moderation.
Read More : Brands of popular kadha mix sold in India
4. High protein diet- high protein diet increases the fullness and reduces the appetite which helps you to retain muscles and helps in weight loss. If you eat more protein it will lead to less belly fat. Good protein diet includes meat, fish, eggs, dairy and whey protein in your diet.
5. Reduces stress- excess stress will lead to more weight gain as it will trigger the glands to produce cortisol which is also known as stress hormone . The higher level of cortisol increases appetite and drive abdominal fat storage.
6. Avoid sugar- excess sugar consumption will lead various heart diseases , type 2 diabetes and fatty liver diseases and excess weight gain so it is very important to cut your sugar intake which will reduce your belly fat and also avoids other diseases.
7. Aerobic exercise- aerobic exercise is an effective weight loss method which will reduce your belly fat and overall body fat. It will burn your calories and will lead to weight loss.
8. Reduce carbs- if you will reduce your carbs it will be beneficial for losing fat. You have to follow strict low carb diet. You have to replace your refined carbs with healthy carbs sources like whole grains, legumes and vegetables.
Read More : Popular Restaurants in Bangalore
9. Limit beverages- sugar sweetened beverages are high in added sugars like fructose which will contribute to belly fat. So if you want to control belly fat you should control your intake of beverages like soda, punch, sweet tea, alcohol mixers containing sugar.
10. Get good sleep- Lack of sleep is associated with a higher chance of gaining weight. If you want to reduce weight, it’s critical that you get enough good slumber.
11. Make a record of food intake and exercise- Keeping note of your food intake could be beneficial if you’re trying to reduce weight. One of the most common methods to do this is by keeping a food journal or by using an internet food tracker.
12. Eat Probiotic foods- Supplementing with probiotics may support the maintenance of a healthy gut system. Additionally, studies imply that healthy gut flora may aid in the promotion of weight reduction.