The most practical kitchen tools are hand blenders, which can easily handle all of your chopping, blending, mixing, grinding, and pureeing needs. They are among the most practical appliances and have a small footprint, making them simple to use and store. Some hand blenders and immersion blenders include removable components and blades for simple cleaning, while others have adjustable speeds for even the most difficult blending and combining jobs.
Best hand blenders available in India
1. Agaro Grand hand blender- it has a powerful 1000 watt motor and a sleek design which is best for making smooth shakes and it has different smoothies. It has different speed regulator which adjusts speed from 1 to 5. It has detachable blending shaft with stainless steel blades and protective guard. It has 900 ml capacity beaker and 600 ml chopping jar and whisker. It comes with 2 years warranty.
Read More : 5 Premium smartphones You can buy in India
2. Candes handyWG hand blender- it has powerful 250 watt motor and having convenient push button for easy operation. It is perfect fit for blending, mashing and pureeing. It has detachable plastic foot for easy cleaning and has stainless steel and super sharp blades for perfect blending experience. It has 100% copper motor and abs strong body and soft push button. With easy grip handle and very easy to clean.
3. Orpat hand blender- It is easy to keep and wash, and has a superb, distinctive grip. It has a 50 Hz frequency and is used for beating and pureeing. By handling all of your chopping, blending, or mixing activities at the push of a button, this useful device will cut down on the time you spend in the kitchen. Powered by a powerful 250W engine, this Orpat hand blender completes all jobs swiftly and resolutely. Another plus is how simple it is to handle because to the really comfortable grip. You may reduce your electricity expense thanks to this blender’s energy efficiency.
Read More : Best Romance Books you can add in your library
4. Philips hand blender- it has Steel rod, rust proof metal rod for hot/cold blending. The voltage is 230 volts and the RPM is 18000 rpm with cord length. The product is supplied with two blades; blending blade is attached with unit and whisking blade placed in packaging box. It has specially designed blade supports blending of ingredients like cooked dhal and spinach, lassi, puree and milkshakes.
5. INALSA Hand Blender- Powerful Chopper, Detachable Stainless-Steel Blending Wand, and Multi-Purpose 600ml Jar & Whisker are included with this multipurpose equipment. Chop, blend, puree, whisk, and combine your components. You can adjust the speed of your hand blender to your preferences thanks to its dual-speed setting. You may get the desired texture of your materials with the use of variable speed. The Robot Inox 1000 offers a secure grip and an anti-slip construction. With a stainless-steel finish and a power indication light that shows you how the blender is operating, it is the ideal pick. High-grade stainless steel with a food-grade finish makes up the stem. This hand blender’s blade-shield design prevents splash free blending.